Chapter 82

evening.

  School sports field.

 Gu Ji and Yan Congyu happened to be walking past the playground when they caught a glimpse of Xu Jingyin and Cheng Zhuo, who were practicing javelin throwing.

  Cheng Zhuo also saw them at this time and waved vigorously.

  The entrance and exit to the playground is right next to them.

  Gu Ji pulled Yan Congyu and said, "Let's go and have a look."

  "Okay." Yan Congyu naturally wouldn't refuse.

  As soon as he finished speaking, Gu Ji felt the other party struggle and took his hand back.

  Gu Ji looked sideways at him, "?"

  Yan Congyu explained aloud: "It's not good to be seen by your roommate."

  "What's not great about it?" Gu Ji paused slightly, "Are you embarrassed of others or am I embarrassed of others?"

  Yan Congyu covered his mouth and whispered: "They will misunderstand."

  "...What's the misunderstanding?" Gu Ji's voice was a little blurry because of this, and he raised his eyebrows slightly: "Don't let people know about our relationship? Do you want to have an underground affair?"

  Yan Congyu didn't say anything, thinking that their relationship couldn't be made public. After all, it would be unreasonable to talk about the fifteen-day appointment.

  Seeing that he was silent, Gu Ji pulled down Yan Congyu's hand and kissed his palm gently, "Then you're too late, I've already told them."

  Yan Congyu's pupils narrowed, "What?"

  Gu Ji did not continue speaking, and curled his lips, "You should have said it earlier, you already know everything that needs to be known."

  Yan Congyu really didn't expect that Gu Ji would be made public. After being shocked, he hesitated and asked: "...did you really tell others?"

  "I only told my roommate." Gu Ji turned his head and looked at him, as if he simply asked casually, "You didn't share it with anyone?"

  He never shared anything, and he even tried to hide it so that no one would notice.

  He didn't dare to speak, but his slightly guilty expression said it all.

  "Okay Yan Xiaoyu." Gu Ji took him over and pressed him playfully, "I'm so shady, right?"

  Facts have proved that Gu Ji can indeed make the words "Yan Congyu" come alive.

  Knowing clearly that Gu Ji was deliberately misinterpreting his meaning, he couldn't defend himself even though he obeyed his words. Because it was indeed him who was trying so hard to hide and tuck in.

  But what pleased him was that Gu Ji did not avoid this relationship, and even told his best friend about their relationship.

  Yan Congyu also wanted to introduce Gu Ji to his friends.

  But he has no very close friends.

  And family members... maybe telling them is not a good thing.

  Gu Ji didn't know what Yan Congyu was thinking quietly. After a while, he heard him suddenly say: "I want to take you to see my little uncle."

  "..." Gu Ji was so shocked that he almost tripped and fell to the ground, "Who?"