Chapter 85

After a while, there was a sudden silence.

  Gu Ji suddenly had a bad premonition, but since he asked this question, he was mentally prepared, "Say whatever you want, whatever you think."

  Yan Congyu tightened his fingertips, "I want to hit him."

  Gu Ji: "..."

  Xiaoyan probably doesn't have any violent tendencies.

  "Xiaoyan, you have to be calm." Gu Ji said patiently, "You can't hit or kill someone."

  "But he wants to bully you." Yan Congyu frowned.

  Gu Ji wondered how weak he was in Yan Congyu's heart. Why would anyone bully him?

  "It's normal to meet a few psychopaths occasionally. That's not bullying." Gu Ji spread his hands and said, "I'm not a good person now."

  "Besides, why am I always being bullied?"

  "In the last basketball game, there were two bastards." Yan Congyu thought about what happened before, with a hint of irritation in his eyes. @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  Gu Ji no longer cared about that matter, not to mention that the two people had been dealt with by Xiaoyan, and he said helplessly: "Isn't that matter already resolved?"

  Yan Congyu tilted his head and looked at him, his pupils a light brown color in the sunlight, and said in a low voice: "And when you were a child, you were bullied too."

  When I was a kid...

  Gu Ji remembered this incident, but he did not expect that Yan Congyu had not forgotten it either.

  When he was a child, because he was always changing schools and was not gregarious, he had a bad relationship with a fat guy in his class. Among the first-grade children, no one had fighting skills or experience, so the little fat man relied on his own weight to fight against all the invincible fighters in the world.

  I don't remember the reason for the conflict at that time, but it was just a trivial matter as big as sesame seeds and mung beans. During the physical education class, the little fat man suddenly pushed little Gu Ji to the ground. He subconsciously supported the ground with his hands, and the palms of his hands were scratched on the ground.

  In the end, the little fat boy was severely educated by the teacher and asked to be punished by his parents. Little Gu Ji was taken by another teacher to clean the wound.

  The wound was not serious, but the dense pain caused by the scratch was uncomfortable.

  After school, Xiao Gu Ji and Xiao Yan Congyu met in the yard with the swing as usual.

  Xiaoyan first noticed that Xiao Guji's writing posture was very awkward, so he walked over and squeezed him, "Guji, what's wrong with your hand?"

  Xiao Guji put down his pen, showed him the wound on his palm, and sniffed, "It hurts..."

  So can Xiaoyu help him with his homework today?

  Before Xiao Gu Ji could express his thoughts, Xiao Yan Congyu took his hand and applied povidone iodine on the wound. It looked a little scary, but Xiao Yan Congyu was not afraid and blew on it carefully, "Ni!" Did you fall?"

  Little Gu Ji whispered: "Someone pushed me, but I couldn't push him."

  Xiao Yan raised his head from Congyu, feeling very angry: "Who is it? I'll help Ni to beat him."