Chapter 47

Yan Cong calmed down and said in a low voice: "That's it."

Gu Ji patted Yan Congyu's knee with one hand and reminded: "Clamp it."

Security issues are no joke.

The locomotive started, and the engine roared. Yan Congyu's head went blank for a moment due to a huge backward pulling force, and he subconsciously hugged Gu Ji's waist with all his strength, pressing his upper body on the other's back.

It can be said that it is the instinct of survival. The only thing Yan Congyu can do now is to hug Gu Ji and not let go. @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

At first, he was worried that Gu Ji would mind too close physical contact, so he deliberately avoided getting too close. However, the moment the motorcycle started, accompanied by the noise in his ears and the recoil force, his heart started to beat. The sudden acceleration made my mind go blank and I couldn't remember anything.

"Hey, please be gentle -" It was also the first time for Gu Ji to lead someone, and he was choked by Xiao Yan until he could barely breathe.

The locomotive had just started, and Gu Ji slowly stopped again. After stopping, he gently patted Yan Congyu's forearm with his gloved hand, "Don't be afraid, it's safe."

Xiao Chen trotted over and reminded anxiously: "I forgot to mention, you can only support Brother Gu, your body weight must still be on the car. Novices tend to strangle the person in front of them because of fear. This won't work either."

Yan Congyu's breathing barely calmed down. He didn't expect such a strong backward force. At that moment, there were no other handrails, so his first reaction was to grab Gu Ji.

"......sorry."

"It's okay, just hold on tight and you'll be fine." Gu Ji took Yan Congyu's hand and put it on his waist, comforting him softly: "Trust me, don't be afraid."

Gu Ji's voice calmed Yan Congyu's nervousness, and he slowly calmed down, "Okay, I'm not afraid."

Chapter 34

The locomotive drove out of the depot. Bo Huai looked at the boy's back at the door, then turned around and entered the factory after a long time.

"Xiao Chen." Bo Huai shouted, "Come here."

Xiao Chen put down his things and walked over, "Brother Bo, what's the matter?"

Bo Huai took out a pair of gloves from the drawer of the cabinet next to him and put them on, and asked casually: "What did Gu Ji come over and do just now?" @ infinite good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

Xiao Chen thought for a few seconds and replied: "I just picked up the car, just like before."

"Did you come with your boyfriend?"

"...Boyfriend?" Xiao Chen shook his head, "I don't know."

"Didn't you do anything else?"

"No."

"Okay." Bo Huai took off his coat, put it on the chair, and put on his dark blue overalls. "It's okay. You can continue to work."

Seeing that his boss was wearing gloves and changing into work clothes, Xiao Chen asked, "Are you going to maintain the car yourself again?"

Bo Huai responded, "You're all here, let's go and have a look."

Xiao Chen scratched his head and didn't quite understand why Brother Bo had to come over to repair and maintain cars for customers when he was already a big boss.