Chapter 78

It's not that you can't kiss, but how can you suddenly come up and kiss her in the middle of a conversation? In fact, he is not used to this kind of boring relationship, and he doesn't have this habit.

  But maybe... real couples get along like this, is this actually normal? Gu Ji thought uncertainly.

  However, after being interrupted like this, the serious conversation could not continue. It was a good time and it was not too early, so the two of them got ready to go to bed after blow-drying their hair.

  The bedroom is huge and the bed in the bedroom is even bigger.

  Yan Congyu turned over and couldn't even touch the edge of Gu Ji's quilt.

  He closed his eyes. If he had known better, he would have bought a narrow bed one meter wide.

  The sound of rain outside the window doesn't stop.

  The lights in the room had been turned off, and Gu Ji looked up at the dark ceiling.

  "...I don't like rainy days very much." Gu Ji couldn't sleep, so he turned his head and spoke, "But I am very happy today."

  He knew that Yan Congyu was still awake because he heard him turning over. The mattress was very soft, and Yan Congyu could clearly feel it when he turned over.

  Yan Congyu finally stopped turning over, calmed down, and said slowly: "I'm very happy too. "

  Things that he never dared to dream about before have come true today.

  While talking, Yan Congyu had reason to get closer to him and asked softly: "Why don't you like rain?"

  When Gu Ji first returned to this life, he not only disliked rainy days, but even resisted and feared them. Especially the weather with thunderstorms always reminds him of the last desperate night in his previous life.

  But now, the room is extremely warm, the quilt covering the body is soft and has a faint fragrance, there is no illness in the body, and listening to the breathing of the people around me, everything feels most at ease. So even though the sound of rain outside the window was still annoying, Gu Ji's heart was extremely calm.

  "I didn't like it before." Gu Ji found Yan Congyu's hand in the darkness, held it on the pillow, and murmured, "But after today, I probably won't hate it anymore."

  It seems that rainy days are not so scary anymore.

  Yan Congyu squeezed his hand gently.

  "Your hands are very cold." Gu Ji grabbed his hand and stuffed it into the quilt, "...did you not cover yourself with a quilt?"

  Yan Congyu just put an extra quilt on the bed because he was worried about the temperature dropping at night. But Gu Ji may have misunderstood. Looking at the two quilts, he thought they were covering the quilt separately.

  Gu Ji originally put Yan Congyu's hand back into the quilt, but unexpectedly felt the temperature inside his quilt, which was so cold that there was no heat at all.

  He was confused. He couldn't see it in the darkness. He thought he had put Xiaoyan's hand in the wrong place, so he reached out and touched it again.

  Gu Ji felt Yan Congyu, whose body was warm, but the quilt was cold.

  Yan Congyu didn't expect Gu Ji to touch around and froze for a moment without moving, "What's wrong?"

  Gu Ji asked curiously: "Xiaoyan, don't you have a fever?"

  Yan Congyu finally realized what Gu Ji was touching just now, and he almost thought that the other person was enlightened.