Chapter 39

When he got up and got out of the car, a coat fell from his body. He picked it up and gave it to Yan Congyu.

  The car is parked at the bottom of the mountain. You have to walk on your own way up the mountain. The roads have been repaired and are easier to walk. If you still can't go up, you can take the cable car.

  Before they came, they planned to climb the mountain by themselves, so they didn't think about taking the cable car.

  Cheng Zhuo walked in the front, looked back energetically, and said to Xu Jingyin beside him: "Brother Gu is walking so slowly, does he have no strength?"

  Song Jinzhen also looked back, "Wait for him later?"

  Xu Jingyin patted them and said, "Let's go."

  Gu Ji felt a little dizzy after sleeping in the car. He walked slowly at first and fell a step ahead without paying attention. Seeing Cheng Zhuo and the others walking away, he pulled Yan Congyu and wanted to catch up.

  "There are many flowers blooming over there." Not far away, Gu Ji's attention was attracted, "Go over and have a look."

  Yan Congyu agreed and followed Gu Ji.

  The scenery of Jiuyu Mountain is very good. Many flowers on the mountain are blooming at this time, one after another, and they are colorful at first glance.

  Gu Ji squatted down and picked up two petals that fell on the ground, and suddenly heard a soft groan from behind him.

  He glanced back subconsciously, "Xiaoyan?"

  Yan Congyu pulled his sleeves down, "What's wrong?"

  Gu Ji glanced to the side suspiciously, and seeing nothing unusual, he handed one of the petals on his hand to Yan Congyu, "The green one."

  You can't pick any flowers here, you can only pick up the petals that fall on the ground.

  Yan Congyu reached out and took it, "It looks good."

  After seeing the flowers, I came back and wasted too much time. I could no longer see Cheng Zhuo and the others in front of me. They had already gone far away.

  In case there would be trouble making peace later, Gu Ji was ready to stop him and said, "Let's go faster."

  Before he could touch the other person, Yan Congyu subconsciously moved his hand back and avoided Gu Ji's touch.

  Gu Ji was stunned for a moment.

  Yan Congyu's eyes flashed, feeling a little annoyed. After a moment's delay, he stretched out his hand again, "I'll hold you."

  Gu Ji lowered his eyes and looked at his hands in confusion, "Are my hands dirty? What are you hiding from?"

  ——Although he touched the ground twice just now, it wasn't too dirty.

  Yan Congyu shook his head, "No -"

  Gu Ji seemed to have thought of something and took Yan Congyu's arm. Before he could react, he reached out and lifted his sleeves.

  Yan Congyu wanted to take his hand back, but Gu Ji held his wrist tightly.

  "When did you draw it?" Gu Ji frowned.

  After the sleeves were lifted up, a scratch on the forearm was exposed. Although it was not deep, blood was already visible, and it was more obvious on the fair skin. @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City