Chapter 31

Gu Ji couldn't help but want to laugh. Why is Xiaoyan so cute? Why don't you even want to say this?

  "Then let me guess?" Gu Ji turned his head and looked into Yan Congyu's eyes, smiling: "Do you know they want to target me in the competition?"

  Being so close, Gu Ji could clearly see the changes in Yan Congyu's expression, from shock to disbelief and finally returning to calm.

  "No." Yan Congyu denied, "Don't worry about the competition, there won't be such a mess."

  Gu Ji looked at Yan Congyu and suddenly leaned against him and laughed, "Xiaoyan, you don't have to protect me like this. I can still accept some things."

  Yan Congyu guessed that Gu Ji might know something, but he didn't know how much he knew. He patted his shoulder lightly and said, "It won't be that. You go to the game and I'll watch for you down below." "

  Gu Ji felt a little absent-minded, and suddenly thought that it would be better if he could have known Yan Congyu earlier in his previous life. This thought had occurred before, but it was particularly strong at this moment.

  After entering the stadium, there was a lot of noise on the court, as if they were arguing about something, and Gu Ji saw Xie Chu's figure among them.

  He first sent Yan Congyu to his seat.

  Cheng Zhuo greeted: "Classmate Yan, you are finally here."

  "Brother Gu, it's so interesting this time." Cheng Zhuo was happy to watch the fun. "The game hasn't even started yet. We lost one of our main players, and then we had a quarrel. We're still quarreling now."

  "There are so many people today. I seem to have heard that this is the largest audience in these games, but in the end, something like this happened. They are all waiting."

  For Cheng Zhuo, who is not really passionate about basketball, this kind of melon-eating dispute obviously piques his interest more.

  Gu Ji glanced at the court and heard Cheng Zhuo say that a player was missing, and it was instantly connected to what happened just now.

  He bent down, leaned into Yan Congyu's ear and said, "Xiao Yan, you did a good job."

Chapter 24

  On the court, Xie Chu was extremely busy. On the one hand, he had to find people, arrange on-site matches, and even had to argue with the captain of the opponent team. The atmosphere was filled with the smell of gunpowder.

  "——Don't answer the phone either." Xie Chu said irritably: "Did any of you see Tan Yang just now? Didn't you say in the group to arrive early?"

  Someone next to me said, "I thought I saw it when I came here. It was on the east side of the stadium."

  Xie Chu was afraid that he would be angry to death, so he took a deep breath, "Then where are they now? Where are the people? In heaven? Disappeared?... He didn't answer the phone either. Could it be that the phone was stolen?"

  The person next to him shook his head and said, "I don't know. I'll go to the place where I was just now and have a look."

  "Forget it, don't waste time. If you can't find someone, just replace him." Xie Chu said, "Contact a few deputy teams and ask them to come over when they are free."

  Fortunately, this competition is in a school, so missing Tan Yang is not a big deal. There are a lot of excellent players who can substitute.

  At this moment, the captain of the rival school on the other side was also livid, holding a surge of anger in his heart, and kept talking on the phone anxiously.