Chapter 66

@ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  ".................."

  Cheng Zhuo didn't know whether to be moved or speechless.

  It's a good thing to dream about him, but why doesn't Brother Gu dream about something better?

  "So Xiao Gu is looking for us, maybe because he is afraid that we won't be able to come today." Xu Jingyin said.

  Others present did not speak.

  How could they not come?

  Song Jinzhen is not in Rongcheng, so she started arranging her itinerary a few days ago just to not miss today. Lu Chi took a leave of absence from school today to make up for classes, and he didn't want to miss his brother's birthday.

  Don't say it's okay for other people, even if there is a big deal, they will be freed up, and it is impossible to let go of the pigeons temporarily.

  on WeChat.

  [Xu Jingyin: There's no need to pick us up. We'll finish our shopping right away. Meet you at the bar later. 】

  [Gu Ji: Okay. 】

  Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

  [Gu Ji: Then I will go there now. 】

  Everyone became concerned again.

  Xu Jingyin paused: [Where are you going? 】

  [Gu Ji: Bar. 】

  "!!!" Cheng Zhuo stood up in a hurry, "Then what should we do now, pack up our things and run away? Brother Gu is coming to arrest us!"

  "Calm down." Xu Jingyin grabbed him.

  They could change the place immediately before Gu Ji came over, but they couldn't arrange it in the box and the plan just now would be cancelled.

  Xu Jingyin thought about it: "Tell Xiao Gu that there is a temporary problem with the box and ask him not to come over yet?"

  Lu Chi said: "I think this reason will make me come faster."

  "...makes sense."

  If there is a problem with the bar box, Gu Ji will rush over to solve it.

  Then the atmosphere became silent again, and no one said anything. Xu Jingyin turned around his cell phone and felt very difficult.

  ——Gu Ji is not a fool. If he makes too many excuses, the other party will always become suspicious.

  "Send someone to drag Xiao Gu." Song Jinzhen said, "Delay time."

  "good idea!"

  Anyway, the discussion is almost over, and the remaining time is used to prepare and decorate the box. One less person will not have much impact.

  Lu Chi, Song Jinzhen and Gu Ji just sent a message saying that they were on the way, and Xu Jingyin and Cheng Zhuo said that they were in the mall.

  There was only one person left.

  Yan Congyu said: "I'll go."

  "It would be great."

  Xu Jingyin glanced at the time, "Then Yu Shen, you should work hard and strive for half an hour."

  "Keep in touch when the time comes, and I'll send you a message if there's an accident."