Chapter 50

The sports meeting has not been publicly notified to the departments, but sports clubs are always very well-informed about these aspects.

"As for why I need to tell you in advance, it's because of the second thing, which is also the most important thing." Xie Chu supported himself on the dividing railing at the front of the stand, "The latest news is that the scores of this sports meeting won awards. , in addition to the previous departmental competition, the group award also includes a community department."

There was an uproar at the scene.

According to the previous rules, in addition to the announcement of individual awards, the sports meeting will also accumulate the total scores of different colleges to determine the top three.

According to such evaluation rules, it has nothing to do with the basketball team. But this time it was changed for unknown reasons. The original college rankings remained unchanged, but the competition of the community department was added.

Xie Chu waited for the team members to express their shock among themselves before continuing: "What does this mean - everyone."

"There are many people in the student union, so if you can't compare, forget it." He delayed for two seconds and said meaningfully: "But, the football team next door..."

In view of the long-standing grievances between the basketball team and the football team of Rongda University, they argued for more than half a year last year over whether the newly built playground should be a basketball court or a football field. In the end, the school was alarmed and the area was enlarged to make a double deal.

But even though the water was carried so smoothly, the basketball team and the football team still had a rift. It's not a big grudge, but he cares about such trivial matters, especially Xie Chu, who is the captain, because he wants to save face.

Someone immediately raised their hands and said, "Team Xie, how do you calculate the points for someone like me who has participated in three clubs? Does the score count for each one, or can it be added to it?"

"Only one can be counted. When filling out the registration form, there will be this column. Whichever one you fill in will be counted." Xie Chu paused for a moment and said: "...You won't be so ruthless, will you?"

This is why Xie Chu called them over in advance to win favor.

At least some of the team members have participated in more than one club department. Although their team seems to have a lot of people now, if the score is calculated by then, the head count will not be counted under him and it will be over. @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

The audience burst into laughter.

"Of course I won't thank the team. Why don't we make steamed buns to win the reputation? You don't have to do anything. The football team must win. How could we choose anything else?"

"Yes, yes, we can't win or lose in the competition. Now there is always a chance for fair competition. When we win, we can beat the next door."

"No, it feels good just thinking about it. Besides, Team Xie is so good to us, so of course I will choose our team."

Xie Chu was so flattered by the praise that he clicked on Gu Ji who was closest to him, "What about you, Xiao Gu?"

Gu Ji said: "I only joined one club."

Xie Chu was particularly pleased, as he no longer had to worry about choosing which club.

Immediately afterwards, Gu Ji added the second half of the sentence, "But I won't participate in the sports meeting."