Chapter 27

Yan Congyu said: "This is normal. If you can't control it, you will vent it out. Just take your time and it will be fine."

  Gu Ji exhaled, still a little embarrassed.

  Yan Congyu's steps slowed down, "You didn't do anything wrong, there is no need to criticize yourself."

  This sentence made Gu Ji pause for a moment. He hesitated for a few seconds and asked, "...Do you think I'm right?"

  Yan Congyu didn't know what could make Gu Ji like this. He felt an indescribable aches and pains in his heart, so he hummed softly.

  Maybe it was his bias, but Yan Congyu always believed in Gu Ji no matter what.

  "I think you did a good job." Yan Congyu smiled, "I knew how to hold my friend's hand in case there was an accident due to a power outage. I was a little scared just now."

  Gu Ji was amused and knew that the other person was trying to comfort him, "Thank you."

  After walking out of the backstreet of the school, bright lights were restored all around. The night in the university town was very lively. Music came from the speakers, and the atmosphere was lively, which made Gu Ji feel a lot happier.

  His condition had been seen by Yan Congyu just now, and there was nothing to be embarrassed about at this time. Gu Ji glanced at the other party and couldn't help but ask: "...if something has a profound impact on you and you don't want to accept it, But I can't forget it, what will you do?"

  Yan Congyu paused and didn't speak for a while.

  "...Isn't it difficult to answer?" Gu Ji blinked, "Don't you have this kind of experience?"

  After a moment, Yan Congyu's tone was very calm, "I will endure it."

  When Gu Ji asked this question just now, the only thing that came to Yan Congyu's mind was Gu Ji.

  At that time, after learning that Gu Ji was in love and had a boyfriend, Yan Congyu had trouble calming down for a long time. Every time he thought about it, he felt intense pain in his heart. Just like what I just said, I can't accept it, but I can't forget it either.

  But he couldn't do anything but accept the reality. Apart from enduring it silently, he could only hope that one day Gu Ji could break up.

  Fortunately, he had waited for this day.

  "I have," Yan Congyu said, "But you can't change something once it happened. If you can't forget it, you don't have to restrain yourself to deliberately avoid it. Just get used to it. Everything will be fine."

  Gu Ji was a little stunned. Yan Congyu's answer was something he had never considered before.

  He has always kept those bad memories deep in his heart, afraid to bring them out to the light, subconsciously afraid of being hurt again.

  But memory is not an object, and it cannot be locked up if you want. As everyone knows, forcing yourself to avoid depression is more painful. It is better to accept it than to close yourself off.

  This point of view seemed to open a window. Gu Ji suddenly understood something and breathed a sigh of relief, "Xiaoyan, I really thank you."

  Before Yan Congyu could react, he was suddenly hugged by Gu Ji's shoulders. The distance was so close that he could smell the good smell on the other person's body. The warmth was gone in a flash, but he didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

  Gu Ji's lips raised, "I wish I could have known you earlier."

  Although it is too early to meet Yan Congyu in college, it is always too late to meet good friends.