Chapter 29

Gu Ji was confused: "How to say?"

  Xu Jingyin passed by to pick up something and ruthlessly revealed, "He got up last night and was frightened by these shining things."

  Unexpectedly, this was the reason. Gu Ji smiled and said, "Is that so? Then I'll use something to cover it up tonight."

  "It will be fine in the future." Cheng Zhuo said firmly: "Yesterday was because it was too sudden and I was not prepared. In fact, I am not afraid at all."

  "By the way." Cheng Zhuo changed the subject and said, "Brother Gu, how are you doing with your basketball practice?"

  Playing basketball occasionally because of hobbies and practicing every day because of competitions are two completely different things.

  Gu Ji was silent for a few seconds, "Let's talk about it later."

  *

  *

  @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  After three days of fishing and two days of netting and practicing basketball, the basketball game that Xie Chu was originally promised to participate in arrived as scheduled.

  There are often some friendly matches between several nearby universities. Winning or losing is not important. The purpose is to make friends and compare notes. This time the host is Rongcheng University, and the venue is in the school's open-air stadium.

  Gu Ji only had to attend one session, so there was no psychological pressure. He occupied a seat in the front row with a good view in advance, leaving it to his roommates and Yan Congyu.

  This was not the first time for Cheng Zhuo and the others to watch a school football match. After entering the stadium, they greeted Gu Ji and sat down in their seats in a familiar manner.

  "Where's classmate Yan?" Cheng Zhuo knew that Yan Congyu would also come. He looked at the still empty seat next to him, "Isn't he here yet?"

  Gu Ji said: "Maybe it's still on the way."

  When the game was about to start, more than half of the students were already sitting in the venue. In Gu Ji's impression, school basketball games rarely have so many spectators, and usually half of the seats are enough.

  He heard some team members around him talking about the large number of people today, but he didn't have time to pay attention to it. He just raised his head and glanced at the seat reserved for Yan Congyu. It was still empty, and the other party had not arrived yet.

  Gu Ji glanced at his phone. It was already past the time they had agreed on, and he felt something was wrong.

  For others, it may be that they are late because of something, but from the perspective of understanding,

  йāиF

  Since then, Gu Ji has never seen him late, even earlier than the agreed time every time.

  Time passed slowly, and the spectators who came to watch the game had already taken their seats, and the players from the previous game began to prepare to enter.

  Gu Ji was sitting in the lounge backstage. The message he just sent to Yan Congyu still didn't get a reply. After a while, he made a phone call.

  The ringtone rang, but no one answered the phone.

  Gu Ji frowned slightly, and after thinking for a moment, he took his cell phone and went out to look for Yan Congyu.

  Since the other party promised to come, Gu Ji had no doubt that he would let him go. He was just worried that Yan Congyu might not find a place.