Chapter 20

He knew Lin Qingran well, but what he cared about most was his external image and vanity. Making him embarrassed in public was more serious than any punishment.

  Gu Ji didn't read the forum carefully, but he could guess what they would say. In this kind of place where you don't need to be responsible for what you say, the language can be vicious no matter how vicious it is.

  After all, Gu Ji experienced it once in his previous life.

  And how did Lin Qingran treat him at that time.

  Obviously when he was being reviled by the public, all he needed was for Lin Qingran to take the initiative to explain something, and Gu Ji could wash away the infamy. But the other party didn't. It seemed that he was afraid that he would be involved in this turmoil, so Lin Qingran hid himself perfectly.

  Lin Qingran said anxiously: "We have been together for several years, but we broke up. Can't you even help me with this little favor? Don't you show any affection at all?"

  Now except for Gu Ji taking the initiative to clarify, Lin Qingran can't think of any other perfect solution. Deleting the post will always be just a cover-up.

  Gu Ji said impatiently: "I won't help."

  "What you haven't done before is called clarification. Lin Qingran, you are not unjust at all."

  After saying that, Gu Ji hung up the phone directly and added him to the blacklist to prevent the other party from continuing to call and annoy others.

  When he was reviled by others in his previous life, he also hoped that there would be evidence or someone to help him clarify.

  Unfortunately not.

  Those who want to help him are incompetent, and those who are capable do not want to help him.

  The reason why he didn't add insult to injury this time was not because he was kind-hearted, but because he found it too troublesome and didn't want to get involved in this muddy water.

  After deleting all Lin Qingran's contact information at once to ensure that the other party could no longer contact him, Gu Ji breathed out a sigh of relief and called Yan Congyu again.

  The phone was connected after two beeps, so fast that Gu Ji didn't even have time to think of what to say.

  Yan Congyu's voice came from the phone first. He seemed confused because he didn't hear the other party's voice, "...Gu Ji?"

  Gu Ji responded, "It's me."

  After saying this, he stopped again. He didn't know how to speak. This made Gu Ji suddenly have the urge to hang up the phone. He had known that he should have organized his words before making a call.

  Finally, Yan Congyu took the initiative and asked, "You're awake. Are you feeling uncomfortable in any way?"

  "I'm fine." Gu Ji felt a little embarrassed for having troubled the other party in just a few days, "...I bother you again. You don't have to worry about me next time."

  Yan Congyu smiled and said, "No need to interrupt, we just happened to be going back to school together."

  Gu Ji felt that even though he didn't make a scene when he was drunk, it was quite annoying. "If this happens again next time, just leave me to my roommate."

  After saying that, he added, "Don't think it's anything."

  Yan Congyu had never found it troublesome to take care of Gu Ji, but he always felt that it was difficult to deal with him emotionally. He sighed quietly in his heart, because the relationship was not familiar.