Chapter 103

Xia Qingru pressed her fingers on the table so hard that they turned white. When will she be able to understand that she is really doing good for him? Young people can have ideas, but these childish self-thinking can only Can bring negative effects.

  When she was young, she fell into many pitfalls because she was ignorant and had no guidance. Now it's too late to regret. She doesn't want her son to make the same mistakes again.

  "Okay. You haven't joined the society yet, so you don't know that I am doing it for your own good." Xia Qingru fell silent and closed her eyes tiredly.

  "Stop your card first and think about it carefully."

  @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  Yan Congyu pulled his lips and smiled.

  He has long since stopped using the money in that card, and his mother actually hasn't noticed until now.

  ...

  A few minutes later, Xia Qingru answered an impromptu call and asked to go back to the company, "Let Xiao Zhang take you back to school."

  Yan Congyu stood up straight away and said, "No need."

  This was another unpleasant meeting, and the dishes on the table remained untouched.

  ...

  After coming out of the restaurant, Yan Congyu was still agitated and looked a little downcast.

  Xia Qingru has spent most of her time abroad in the past few years, and occasionally comes back a few times. Her words are all about trying to control his life out of bounds, and the relationship between mother and son has become increasingly cold.

  Being obedient means not wanting to ease the relationship, but the solution to the problem does not lie with him.

  He let out a low breath, took out his phone and checked the time, then subconsciously opened the chat dialog box with Gu Ji.

  They all stayed together this morning, and the last chat record was about saying good night last night.

  Yan Congyu clicked on the screen a few times and typed a line of text. After a while, he deleted the entered message and finally turned off the phone.

  It's not far from the school. Yan Congyu was walking back. When he passed the hot pot restaurant, he stopped at the door for half a minute before turning around and leaving.

  He thought that Gu Ji should have finished eating by this time and might be about to take a nap.

  Then he would call Gu Ji later.

  The crowd at the school gate was already empty, so Yan Congyu planned to go back to the dormitory first.

  "Xiaoyu."

  A familiar voice came from behind. The clean and low voice made Yan Congyu freeze on the spot.

  He turned around in disbelief, only to see a boy squatting by the flower bed at the entrance of the school. He looked casual, with the sun shining on his shoulders. His black hair made his skin cold white, and there was a delicate smile between his eyebrows. Smile, "Here."

  Yan Congyu was stunned and walked towards him, "...Gu Ji?"

  "Yes." Gu Ji jumped down from the flower bed, patted his sleeves, and asked, "Have you eaten?"

Chapter 69

  The sun was dazzling, and Yan Congyu's heartbeat was unbalanced. He felt that even if he died now, it would be worth it.