Chapter 60

The picture attached is a bag of purple grapes that look crystal clear.

  Yan Congyu exhaled softly, as if he felt relieved.

  He didn't really want to eat grapes, but he wanted to see Gu Ji.

  It was the dusk of the day, the sun was about to set, and a faded glow appeared on the horizon.

  [Yan Congyu: I'll go find you. 】@Infinitely good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  After a long while, the other party replied: [Okay, come on. 】

  After Yan Congyu saw this sentence, he finally felt relieved.

  It seems that he thought too much before.

  ...How could Gu Ji be avoiding him?

  Yan Congyu came to the door of Gu Ji's dormitory and knocked on the door in a good mood.

  It was Cheng Zhuo who opened the door, and Dian Dian ran over to greet him, "Classmate Yan, you are here, come in quickly."

  The dormitory is not big and has a clear view.

  Yan Congyu has not seen any trace of Gu.

  Cheng Zhuo muttered: "The fruits we bought in the afternoon, the grapes this time are particularly sweet..."

  He pointed to the bag on the table, "That's what Brother Gu left for you. He has washed it and you can eat it directly."

  Yan Congyu looked over.

  The picture Gu Ji posted on WeChat at that time was of a whole bunch of grapes, but now the bag contains washed grapes.

  But...where did Gu Ji go?

  Because of his good eyesight, Xu Jing saw that Yan Congyu was looking for Gu. Without waiting for the other party to ask, he said, "He went to the cafeteria."

  @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  Yan Congyu: "...canteen?"

  Although it was right that it was time to have dinner, I still felt that something was not quite right.

  Don't talk about being too strict, Xu Jingyin didn't react at the time.

  Half an hour ago.

  They stopped by the fruit shop and bought some casually.

  After returning to the dormitory, Xu Jingyin watched Gu Ji wash a whole bag of grapes.

  It was a full bag, with four or five strings in it.

  He thought it was Gu Ji who wanted to eat, and reminded him that he didn't need to wash so much at once.

  Unexpectedly, Gu Ji shook his head, put the washed grapes in a bag, and asked Cheng Zhuo to give it to Yan Congyu for him.

  Xu Jingyin: "?"

  Cheng Zhuo: "???"

  "Okay." Cheng Zhuo didn't think much, walked over and ate a grape, "It's quite sweet - wait, why don't you go by yourself?"

  Gu Ji pursed his lower lip, "...I have something to do."

  Cheng Zhuo didn't know what happened to Gu Ji. Anyway, he was in a hurry. "Then I'll go. Where can I send you off?"

  Gu Ji lowered his head and looked at his phone, and then said, "No need to give it away, he will come and get it."

  He said: "That orange, help me give these to him."