Chapter 24

[Yan Congyu: Now that the painting is finished, is there anything else that needs to be changed? 】

  The scene was at night, under the dark blue sky, the boy was sitting on the grass with one hand, his eyes lowered, as if looking at the lake calmly. Even through the screen, Gu Ji felt suddenly in a trance, with the illusion that he was actually there.

  After finishing painting in Houhu last time, Gu Ji only saw the semi-finished product. He didn't pay much attention to it at the time, but he didn't expect that the finished picture would be so stunning.

  "Brother Gu - let's go, let's go, why can't you move?" Cheng Zhuo tapped the keyboard loudly, and when he turned around, he saw Gu Ji playing with his mobile phone, on the verge of crying, "It's already the finals, you What are you doing! My ancestors!"

  Gu Ji was made to react by Cheng Zhuo's shout, and his attention returned to the game. Fortunately, the game had reached the finals and was over in less than two minutes.

  After exiting the game, Gu Ji picked up his phone again and replied sincerely: [The painting is very good. 】

  He couldn't imagine any gorgeous adjectives, but even for a layman, the first impression he felt when seeing this painting was that it looked beautiful.

  [Yan Congyu: Thank you. 】

  [Yan Congyu: Because the model is good-looking. 】

  [Gu Ji: Your painting is much better than mine. 】

  "Brother Gu, why don't you play anymore?" Cheng Zhuo poked his head over, "What are you looking at?"

  Gu Ji turned the phone around and handed it to Cheng Zhuo to look at.

  The figure in the painting is easily identifiable as Gu Ji, their appearance is almost the same, but the unique light and shadow in the painting is very atmospheric. The painting is obviously fake, but there is something about it that makes people unable to take their eyes away, staring at the boy in the painting in a daze.

  Cheng Zhuo was stunned for a moment, then slowly came back to his senses and wiped the non-existent saliva, "Who painted this?"

  Gu Ji said: "Guess?"

  "I guessed wrong." Cheng Zhuo came closer and said, "Send me this photo. It's so beautiful."

  Cheng Zhuo propped up his head and looked at Gu Ji, and suddenly said in a confused manner: "I wish you were a girl."

  Gu Ji laughed angrily and kicked Cheng Zhuo, "What are you talking about?"

  "Oh, if you were a girl, I would definitely chase you." Cheng Zhuo didn't hide, but just sighed, "But forget it, it's not bad for us to be brothers."

  Xu Jingyin was also curious: "What can make Chengzi say such things? Show me."

  Song Jinzhen turned around: "I want it too."

  Gu Ji handed them the phone.

  After a while.

  Xu Jingyin was quiet for two seconds and praised: "Xiao Gu is indeed beautiful."

  Song Jinzhen sighed: "Fortunately, my sexual orientation does not match my sexual orientation, otherwise I would have spent so much money to catch someone like you."

  Gu Ji stepped back and resisted: "Don't use such a tone, it's so weird."

  Cheng Zhuo held Gu Ji's neck with one hand from behind and discussed, "Brother Gu, are you interested in doing a cosplay?"