Chapter 55

Gu Ji took Yan Congyu to his room.

The bedroom is a very private place.

Although Yan Congyu had been to Gu Ji's dormitory before, there were always other people living in the dormitory, and the privacy was not as good as a separate bedroom.

Gu Ji picked up the graduation photo album from the desk, looked back, and saw that Yan Congyu was staring at something in a daze.

He followed his gaze and realized that what the other person was looking at was a golden koi pendant hanging on the desk shelf.

The koi on the pendant is stuffed with soft cotton and looks chubby and cute. It also has a cross knot that represents luck.

"What's wrong?" Gu Ji asked.

Yan Congyu shook his head and looked away slightly, "Nothing, this looks pretty good."

Gu Ji stretched out his hand to play with the little koi and recalled something, "It seems to have been given to me a few days before the college entrance examination."

In high school, Gu Ji's appearance was outstanding and eye-catching, and he was a bright spot in the boring and stressful study life. At that time, his sexual orientation had not yet been revealed, and there were always different girls stuffing things into the desk.

But Gu Ji didn't want to cause trouble for his disciples, so he wouldn't accept any gifts with names on them and would ask his classmates to return them. As for anonymous gifts, he couldn't deal with them and their final destination was usually the trash can.

As for this little koi, it was the only gift Gu Ji accepted.

It has no owner and will be thrown away. But it was two days before the college entrance examination. The koi was a good sign and a mascot, so it felt inappropriate to throw it away hastily.

He was not superstitious, but after all, it was the most important exam and he should be treated with a little respect, so he stayed at that time.

Later, I don't know if it was because of this little koi, or because he had a stable mentality and performed well in the college entrance examination, so he successfully entered Rongda University.

It was precisely because of this that Gu Jicai never threw away the little koi, and even hung it on the desk shelf.

Yan Congyu asked: "Can you show it to me?"

Gu Ji stepped aside and said, "Look around."

Yan Congyu raised his hand to pick up the little koi and looked at it several times, then slowly put it down and said casually: "The workmanship is good."

Gu Ji responded and did not say anything more about the little koi. Instead, he placed the graduation album in front of him and asked, "Do you still remember this?"

Yan Congyu lowered his head, "Graduation photo?"

"Well." Gu Ji took Yan Congyu's hand and placed it on the photo album, "Look for yourself, I didn't find it just now."

The graduation photo album is roughly divided into class photos, grade photos, and some miscellaneous group photos.

There are only a few art classes, and Gu Ji has just looked through them all and found none.

Yan Congyu paused, "What are you looking for?"

"Let's see what you looked like in high school. Maybe I can have some impression." Gu Ji said.

Yan Congyu hesitated for two seconds, but was finally moved and turned the album to the last page, which was a folded senior group photo.

Gu Ji leaned against the table and asked, "Did you only take this one photo?"