Chapter 46

Yan Congyu: "...Okay."

Gu Ji walked to the motorcycle and squatted down. He opened the box and oiled the chain. He said, "This is the last step. This is quick. It will be ready soon."

Yan Congyu squatted next to him, watching the movements of his hands, and then turned to look at him.

"Do you like this car?" Yan Congyu couldn't help but ask again as he watched Gu Ji take the car carefully and seriously.

Gu Ji nodded, "Does it look good?"

Speaking of things, this car is undoubtedly cool. The smooth black body with a metallic texture is very eye-catching.

But if I add in my personal bias, I am not satisfied with anything about this car now. It doesn't look good at all.

Although he thought so in his heart, Yan Congyu could only say against his will: "It looks good."

......

"Okay." After a while, Gu Ji put the box on the table next to him, "Wait for me here, I'll wash my hands first."

After washing his hands, when Gu Ji came out of the bathroom, he happened to meet the owner of the car factory. Although he was the boss, he rarely saw him. He said hello casually: "Brother Bo, why are you here today?" ‌?"

"I'm free today, come and take a look." Bo Huai was tall, wearing a black leather jacket, holding an unlit cigarette, and asked: "I have people take good care of your car. Are you satisfied?"

"It's safest to leave it to you." Gu Ji smiled and said, "I have friends waiting today. I'll treat Brother Bo to dinner next time."

There is no place to put the car in the school. Gu Ji has put it in other car factories before, but he was not satisfied with it. Finally, he found Bo Huai. Not only did he keep it properly, but he also maintained it regularly. Every time he came here, The car looked like new, so he didn't need to worry about anything. Since then, it has never been moved.

He is not blind. You can still tell whether the car manufacturer is using it carefully or not.

"A friend is here too." Bo Huai said unintentionally, "Is he still the boyfriend you brought here before?"

Gu Ji and Lin Qingran came here once a long time ago. At that time, they just put the car away and didn't stay long. Unexpectedly, Bo Huai still remembered it.

After he broke up, he would still mention Lin Qingran when he met his former friends occasionally. Although it was indeed a bit annoying, there was nothing I could do about it. Gu Ji didn't hide his relationship deliberately, and he was gay, which left a deep impression on people.

"No." Gu Ji said, "We have broken up."

Bo Huai curled his lips, "Oh? When did it happen?"

"It happened a long time ago." Gu Ji looked at the time and didn't want Xiaoyan to wait too long, "I'm going over there first."

"Yeah." Bo Huai looked at Gu Ji, raised his finger to point at his neck as a reminder, "This is stained with dust."

@Infinitely good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

"Thank you."

......

Gu Ji returned to where he was before and patted Yan Congyu on the shoulder from behind, "You've been waiting for a long time. Let's go."

Yan Congyu looked at Gu Ji, not remembering what he had said he wanted to do, and asked, "Where are we going?"

"I'm here, I'll take you for a ride." Gu Ji smiled and said, "The weather is nice today."