Chapter 49

At that time, Gu Ji's right leg was injured and his face was burned and disfigured. Although his physical injuries were getting better after treatment, the frustration and helplessness in his heart could not be cured.

  Even though Yan Congyu had tried hard to express his goodwill, Gu Ji still couldn't trust him. At first, after many "coincidences" with Yan Congyu, Gu Ji thought that the other party had intentions of getting close to him, and his attitude was never very good.

  Thinking of this, Gu Ji's thoughts were pulled back. He looked at the fields in the distance and sighed softly.

  If he remembered correctly, during the time when he met Yan Congyu in his previous life, he had always been single and didn't even have close friends.

  ——Xiaoyan's love plan is about to go to waste.

  Yan Congyu heard Gu Ji sigh and turned his head to look at him.

  Gu Ji patted his words and made a mental preparation for him in advance, and said with a smile: "Stop falling in love, just be my friend for life."

  Yan Congyu didn't react for a moment: "...?"

  Mingming just now Gu Ji said that as long as there is no sexual orientation gap, everything is possible. Why did you change your tune all of a sudden?

  "But that's not what you said just now." Yan Congyu said hesitantly.

  Gu Ji didn't remember this incident at first, but now he slowly recalled it.

  "What I just said doesn't count."

  For him in his previous life, Yan Congyu was a mysterious figure. He met him without any warning and couldn't drive him away no matter how hard he rushed. When Gu Ji was finally about to accept him, he left without saying a word.

  Gu Ji put his hand on Yan Congyu's shoulder and did not continue the emotional conversation, "Xiao Yan, what kind of job do you want to do in the future?"

  He was very curious about what Yan Congyu would do when he grew up. He couldn't get the answer out of Yan Congyu at that time, but he could ask Xiao Yan Congyu now.

  Yan Congyu's answer was earth-shattering, "I want to be a secretary."

  "..."

  Gu Ji paused, "Don't you study painting?"

  After knowing Yan Congyu's profession, Gu Ji thought that he would be a freelance painter or something like that in the future, which was in line with what Yan Congyu said in his previous life: "There is no job."

  No matter how hard it sounds, the secretary is out of control.

  "It's just a matter of interest." Yan Congyu said, "Just draw a few times now and then."

  "Then why secretary?"

  Gu Ji could understand that Yan Congyu did not want to take painting as a job, but he did not expect that he would be a secretary.

  Yan Congyu raised his eyebrows, as if he was happy because he thought of something, and said: "Just think about it, there is no reason."

  Gu Ji curled his lips and smiled: "Come on then, Secretary Xiaoyan."

  *

  *

  After returning from a drive that day, Gu Ji returned to his dormitory and was asked casually by Xu Jingyin where he went to play today.