Chapter 86

Looking at it this way, Cheng Zhuo, who became a master in just a few days, is pretty good in it.

  When Cheng Zhuo saw them, he jumped up and waved, "Remember to take a photo of me and make it look cool!"

  They readily agreed.

  Under the support of a group of laymen, Cheng Zhuo finally took third place.

  Cheng Zhuo himself was dumbfounded, "...real or fake?"

  The referee said with a smile: "What's so fake about this?" @ infinite good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  After recording the results, Cheng Zhuo ran over excitedly and said he wanted to see his handsome photo of throwing the javelin.

  The three of them remained silent. @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  The dynamic poses are cool, yes, but for some reason, the actions captured with a mobile phone reveal a hint of madness in their comedy.

  Finally they remembered to record the video, but by this time Cheng Zhuo had already finished throwing, and in the end they only recorded a video of the javelin taking off and falling again.

  Cheng Zhuo urged, "Let me see, let me see."

  Xu Jingyin and Gu Ji were both silent. In the end, Yan Congyu couldn't bear Cheng Zhuo's verbosity and clicked out the photos he took.

  "............"

  "............"

  Gu Ji took a glance just now. The effect of Yan Congyu's shot was almost the same as theirs. The process of throwing the javelin was faster than they thought, and they were far away. The effect of the shot... was hard to say.

  Xu Jingyin first spoke to comfort him: "It doesn't look good, it's okay. When the venue is free, we will reshoot it for you."

  Gu Ji nodded, "Take as many pictures as you want."

  "These photos... who says they don't look good?" Cheng Zhuo glanced at a few of them and said cheerfully, "I like them. Classmate Yan will send these to me later."

  Xu Jingyin took out the photo he took and said hesitantly: "But the figures are all blurred."

  "This... I can't see the face clearly."

  "It's okay, then this is me too. You can recognize me at a glance with my conspicuous hair." Cheng Zhuo looked at the photos of the three people one by one and expressed that he was very satisfied, "You are not professionals. Yes, it's great to be able to shoot it like this."

  There is no need to go to school for the next few days during the sports meeting. The events that need to be completed are over, and the rest of the time can be arranged by yourself.

  In the evening, Gu Ji and others went out for a meal together. They opened a small private room in a restaurant near the school and ate simple home-cooked food.

  Cheng Zhuo was really moved and whispered to Xu Jingyin next to him: "I just said that classmate Yan is very good, and he definitely didn't say anything bad about us in front of Brother Gu."

  "When Brother Gu was with that person before, how could we have dinner together like this?" He complained: "He would also put on a bad face, as if we owed him."

  Xu Jingyin couldn't agree more. In the past, Xiao Gu always had to accompany Lin Qingran, so naturally he spent less time with them. In addition, Lin Qingran hated them, let alone eating together. These are just some of the trivial things. Thinking about the more extreme things now makes me stupefied.