Chapter 30

The infirmary was not far from the gymnasium. Gu Ji glanced at him and said, "Who are you sorry to?"

  Yan Congyu felt guilty in his heart. He had no intention of ruining Gu Ji's competition, but things developed by mistake, and it seemed that he still ruined it.

  "Don't you have anything else to say?" Gu Ji asked.

  Yan Congyu lowered his eyes, his heart in confusion, "I didn't mean it."

  Gu Ji paused for a moment. He really didn't know what was going on in Yan Congyu's head.

  Just now in the equipment room, when Gu Ji saw Tan Yang and another boy, he guessed what might happen.

  He had experienced too many things in his previous life, and his memories of college were more than ten years old. Some things were not so easy to recall.

  Tan Yang also joins the school basketball team and is a main player. Because he is from the physical education department, he usually spends a lot of time training, goes out to compete a lot, and knows many people from other school teams.

  In a ball game in his previous life, Tan Yang colluded with someone from the opponent's team, played dirty balls on the court, and deliberately violated rules and bumped into people. It is inherently dangerous when running fast on the court. If he is not guarding his opponents enough, he must guard his teammates. In the end, he is forced to leave the field due to injury.

  I still have an impression of this incident, but it didn't happen at this point in my memory. But maybe it was because of his breakup with Lin Qingran that related things changed accordingly.

  In his previous life, before he and Lin Qingran broke up, Tan Yang did this out of jealousy. But they had already broken up in this life, so this reason no longer made sense. Gu Ji was curious about what there was about him that made Tan Yang so persistent.

  But it was expected that Tan Yang would do such a thing. What made Gu Ji even more surprised was that Yan Congyu was involved in this matter.

  After arriving at the infirmary, the school doctor examined the injuries on Yan Congyu's hands and took out alcohol and cotton swabs from the cabinet.

  "Sit down." The school doctor said, "Do some disinfection first."

  Yan Congyu sat on the chair in front of the school doctor. The school doctor took alcohol cotton and applied it on the wound, not very gently.

  Gu Ji felt pain when he saw the school doctor's movements, as if it was nothing serious, and couldn't help but remind him: "Doctor, please be gentle."

  "You are his friend, you can do the rest." The school doctor glanced at Gu Ji and said, "I'll get the medicinal oil."

  The school doctor got up and left to get the medicine. Gu Ji had long thought that the doctor was rough, so he sat down and picked up alcohol cotton to help disinfect Yan Congyu.

  The movements were very light, with some caution.

  Yan Congyu seemed to be able to feel the heat of the other person's breath hitting his skin. It was a little itchy, and his fingertips trembled slightly.

  Gu Ji pressed his hand and said, "Don't move."

  "..."

  Yan Congyu was thinking about the game. He looked at the time again and confirmed, "Is it really not going to be delayed?"

  "No." Gu Ji changed the cotton swab and looked up at Yan Congyu, "The game is not important. I want to know another thing now."

  Yan Congyu said: "What?"