Chapter 121

Birthday celebrations are like this every year. Birthday preparations started a few days ago, and no one said anything at the dinner table.

  Only Yan Hui suppressed his voice and said in a voice that only he and Yan Congyu could hear, "Nephew, I can't save you."

  Yan Congyu has been used to it for a long time, and there is no change in his mood. "It's okay."

  Birthdays are not a pleasant event for Yan Congyu, but because his birthday is just a few days before the Chinese New Year, he can't escape it.

  Fortunately, I have become accustomed to it, and no matter how annoying it is, it only lasts for one day.

  Besides, Yan Congyu was already in a good mood today, and he was still waiting for the cake Gu Ji made for him. So he didn't pay any attention to Xia Qingru's teaching him to make more friends at the dinner table today.

  By the time it was almost noon, many guests had already arrived in the old house. In the center of the living room was a multi-layered cake that had been ordered in advance. It was gorgeous and exquisite and looked more like a collection than food.

  The phone beeped.

  [Gu Ji: The delivery guy can't get to your house. He said he wants you to come out and pick it up yourself. 】

  After Yan Congyu saw the news, he finally showed a sincere smile and replied: "So fast." 】

  [I'll go get it. Where is he? 】

  The other side paused for half a minute before describing: [He said he was lost, and there was a road sign like this next to him. 】

  [Guji: Picture.jpg]

  Yan Congyu held his cell phone and it took him a long time to figure out where it was. "I know. Please ask him to wait there for a while and not to wander around." 】

  The position of the road sign has deviated from the road leading to the old house. It seems that this special delivery person is not reliable.

  ——Don't lose his cake.

  There were many people in the living room, and Xia Qingru was too busy socializing to pay attention to him for the time being. Yan Congyu walked directly out of the gate, randomly selected a car from the garage, and set off on his way to pick up the cake.

  When he arrived at the corresponding road sign, he saw no one for more than a while and frowned. When he was about to call Gu Ji to inquire, he saw a man in black clothes from a distance. , holding a □□ colored cake box in his hand.

  ...cake box.

  ——Cake box!

  Yan Congyu only saw the cake box in his eyes and walked towards it.

  "It belongs to me." Yan Congyu said in a calm voice, "Excuse me, please give it to me."

  The man handed the cake box out.

  When Yan Congyu reached out to pick it up, his hand was suddenly held by the man in front of him.

  Yan Congyu looked unhappy. He hated strangers touching him. When he was about to shake him off, he was worried that the cake would be ruined. After a brief hesitation, he suddenly felt that the other person's hand was a little familiar.

  The long phalanges and the silver ring between the ring fingers.

  He suddenly froze on the spot.