Chapter 37

"A bit much."

  Gu Ji still couldn't care less about what happened just now. He wanted to know whether it was true or false. He couldn't help but said curiously: "I just heard-"

  Time seemed to stand still for a few seconds. Yan Congyu raised his eyes, his Adam's apple rolled up and down when he swallowed, and his voice contained a hint of nervousness, "What?"

  Gu Ji asked bluntly: "When you refused just now, you said you like boys. Is that true?"

Chapter 27

  Yan Congyu was stunned. He was not ready to let Gu Ji know, nor did he expect to confess in this situation.

  He subconsciously averted his gaze, "...you heard wrong."

  "..."

  Gu Ji suspected that Yan Congyu might think he was easy to fool.

  "Xiaoyan, has anyone told you?" Gu Ji lowered his eyes slightly and looked at him, crossed his arms and smiled: "When you feel guilty, you won't dare to look at me."

  ——It's so obvious. When Yan Congyu didn't want to talk to him about Tan Yang during the last basketball game, he had the same dodge in his eyes.

  Yan Congyu's heart was beating faster than before. Without any expectation, he didn't want to nor dare to tell the truth, for fear of breaking the current balance.

  He knew that Gu Ji now regarded him as a friend, but only as a friend. What if... the other party would hate him after knowing about it?

  Under the bright lights of the arcade, the boy's face was half-dark, and his face showed no emotion.

  Yan Congyu was silent for a few seconds, and finally nodded slowly.

  Some things cannot be hidden for a lifetime. He can say that it is just an excuse to refuse now, but he does not want to hide his sexual orientation all the time.

  Gu Ji put the juice into the straw and took a sip without saying anything.

  His sexual orientation is same-sex, but the friends around him are basically heterosexual, so Gu Ji usually doesn't think too much about it and gets along with him how he wants to.

  Yan Congyu was silent when he saw Gu Ji, and his heart seemed to be grabbed, "...Do you hate this?"

  "Why do you hate it? I'm just like you."

  Gu Ji sat down and pondered for a moment, "I was just wondering, do we need to avoid suspicion?"

  "...To avoid suspicion?" Yan Congyu was stunned for a moment, "Why?"

  Gu Ji organized his speech and asked hesitantly: "I actually don't know how to get along with boys who have the same sexual orientation."

  "Is it the same as other friends?"

  Although Gu Ji had known for a long time that his sexual orientation was male, it didn't just mean that he was male. There were many conditions required for two people to be together. I was only with one person from beginning to end in my previous life, and I have no intention of falling in love in this life.

  Yan Congyu once thought that after Gu Ji knew his thoughts, he might hate him and stay away from him, but he never thought about avoiding suspicion.

  "No need to avoid suspicion." He tried to make Gu Ji accept it, "It's just the same sexual orientation, nothing else."

  It was also the first time for Gu Ji to encounter this kind of situation, and he didn't know what other people did. He didn't think of what to say next, so he jumped to another topic and asked: "Xiaoyan, have you ever been in love?" ?"