Chapter 113

In addition, according to Gu Ji's understanding of Xu Jingyin, the only things that can disturb his mood are things at home.

  Jing Yin's family situation was quite troublesome, his father cheated on him, but his parents never divorced, and the couple maintained a precarious balance for several years.

  In his previous life, Gu Ji remembered that this balance was finally broken. Xu Jingyin had also been troubled by this matter for a long time, but he didn't know exactly when it happened.

  Because Xu Jingyin didn't tell them, and only mentioned it lightly after a long time after the matter was resolved.

  "If you have anything, tell us."

  Gu Ji leaned on the table and patted Xu Jingyin's shoulder, "You won't be able to see outside until you cover it."

  He was not sure whether the incident in his previous life happened now, but if possible, he wanted to help Jing Yin solve it together this time instead of letting Jing Yin deal with it alone.

  "It's nothing." Xu Jingyin took off his glasses and pressed his eyebrows, "My eyes haven't been feeling well lately and I'm tired from studying."

  Cheng Zhuo actively took the blueberries on the table and said, "Then eat more."

  Xu Jingyin took two pills and said, "Much better."

  He stretched and said, "I'm going to bed too."

  Gu Ji followed Xu Jingyin for a few glances, and felt that there was nothing unusual about him, just like usual.

  ...

  After a few days of calm, one night, Xu Jingyin suddenly asked to go home and stay for a few days.

  Gu Ji was not in the dormitory at that time. Cheng Zhuo was stunned for two seconds after hearing this, "Now?"

  Cheng Zhuo and Xu Jingyin's homes are not in Rongcheng, so the round trip is not short, and the final exam is coming soon, which will waste a lot of time.

  "Yeah." Xu Jingyin took two items from the closet and put them in his bag.

  "What are you going back for?" Cheng Zhuo looked confused, "The exam is coming soon."

  "I came back before the exam." Xu Jingyin joked: "Suddenly I feel homesick. Let's go back and have a look."

  "..." Cheng Zhuo was stunned, "Missing home?"

  I have never heard Jing Yin mention it before, and this family's idea was too sudden.

  "Winter vacation is coming soon, can't we go back then?" Cheng Zhuo asked.

  "Reviewing is stressful, so staying at home for a few days is beneficial." Xu Jingyin said with reason.

  Cheng Zhuo still couldn't understand, "...Am I too noisy?"

  "It has nothing to do with you." Xu Jingyin took a handful of Cheng Zhuo's hair and said seriously: "It's a sudden homesickness, so I want to go home."

  Cheng Zhuo seemed to understand.

  But I also think Xu Jingyin's words make sense. He sometimes misses home very much.

  "I'm leaving." Xu Jingyin didn't bring many things with him, "Don't tell Xiao Gu yet."

  "Ah?" Cheng Zhuo was about to send a message to Brother Gu, when he heard the words and moved his hands, "Why?"