Chapter 26

Compared with his roommates who were familiar with each other and could get along well with each other, Gu Ji was worried that Yan Congyu would feel uncomfortable, so he would chat with him from time to time.

  "Um."

  Yan Congyu could naturally see Gu Ji's extra care, and the complicated emotions in his heart were intertwined. Of course he was happy, but he could also feel that the other party completely regarded him as a friend and had no other thoughts.

  In the past, this was something that I never dared to take seriously, but I chose to take it a step further, but every time he looked at Gu Ji without any distractions, he always felt guilty.

  ——It's like you are blaspheming the other person.

  Yan Congyu sighed in his heart, thinking that it was.

  Gu Ji used tongs to hold the roasted meat to Yan Congyu, "Then eat more."

  Yan Congyu suppressed his thoughts and said, "Thank you."

  "By the way, Xiaoyan." At this moment, Gu Ji suddenly remembered what Lu Chi asked him last time, and sent a message to ask: "...my brother wants to ask, what information did you read when you were participating in competitions before?"

  Yan Congyu recalled: "I used the materials issued by the school."

  Gu Ji was surprised, "Didn't you buy anything else?"

  He remembered that the bookshelf in Lu Chi's room was full of competition-related teaching aids and reference books.

  "I only studied for the competition for more than a year, and no other materials were used." Yan Congyu said, "If my brother needs it, I can give him the notes from that time."

  Of course Gu Ji knew that notes were more precious than books, "Will it be troublesome?"

  Yan Congyu smiled and said, "No trouble, there's no point keeping them anyway. But all my high school notes are at home, and it will take some time before I can bring them to you."

  "Thanks."

  Gu Ji filled Yan Congyu's cup with juice.

  To live a new life, Gu Ji's original wish was very simple. He just wanted to stay away from Lin Qingran first and live up to his friends and family. If he could do this, he would have no regrets. As for the rest, it's more like icing on the cake.

  Of course some hatred needs to be resolved, but Gu Ji will not take the risk of both being destroyed. The first priority is of course stability.

  Gu Ji had thought about these things carefully, but meeting Yan Congyu and becoming friends with him in college was completely out of his plan.

  Yan Congyu's new friend was a surprise to Gu Ji, but it was also a pleasant surprise.

  Halfway through the meal, Gu Ji chatted: "The school will hold a football match next week, will you come and watch?"

  Yan Congyu asked, "Are you going too?"

  Gu Ji nodded, "I will participate."

  Yan Congyu suddenly became interested. He was not interested in the game itself, but watching Gu Ji play was another matter.

  Gu Ji curled his lips and smiled: "Then I'll leave a front row seat for you. Remember to come -"

  呲——

  A sudden darkness came without any warning. All the lights suddenly went out, and even the air conditioner that supplied air disappeared. After a while, there was a sudden noise.