Chapter 122

With a seductive smile on Gu Ji's lips, he hugged him and kissed him.

  In the narrow space inside the car, the heat continued to rise, blocking out the severe cold and cold wind outside the window. I took off my clothes one by one, and after being separated for a while, I wished I could make up for it all at once.

  Yan Congyu's lips were stained crimson, and there were two red marks on the secret place on the lower part of his neck. In places where the clothes couldn't see him, there were red marks on his fair skin, and the little cherry had been swollen by kisses. .

  The phone kept ringing, and Yan Congyu didn't even look at it. He picked it up and turned it off.

  Gu Ji caught a glimpse and stroked his waist with his fingertips, "Don't you take a look? What if something happens?"

  "It's okay." Yan Congyu knew who was looking for him without even thinking about it. He didn't want to be disturbed, so he pulled off a piece of clothing and put it on. His chest was slightly painful from the rubbing, and he frowned slightly.

  There were also light red kiss marks on Gu Ji's neck, which made his lips look brighter. "I'll be gentler next time."

  "Don't be gentle." Yan Congyu paused for a moment and whispered, "I like your seal."

  At least after today's separation, the traces on the body can stay for a few more days.

  Gu Ji's eyes became a little more joyful, and he tapped the back of his neck, "Will he be seen?"

  I don't know when it started, but Gu Ji's possessiveness towards Yan Congyu gradually became obvious.

  He just deliberately restrained himself and wanted to kiss somewhere that could be covered by clothes, but he didn't pay much attention to the position of the back of the neck at first, which was easier to see.

  Yan Congyu touched it casually twice and said nonchalantly: "It can be covered by wearing a high collar."

  Gu Ji suddenly felt a little funny: "Why do you feel like you are secretly in love?"

  I didn't expect that I didn't need to pay too much attention when I was at school, but I had to be sneaky when I got home during the holidays. I have experienced online dating, but now I have switched to underground love. I didn't expect that when I fall in love with Xiaoyan, I can try so many different types at one time.

  Yan Congyu blinked and suddenly felt guilty, "I didn't treat you well."

  "Huh?" Gu Ji hadn't reacted yet, "What's wrong?"

  "I didn't handle it well." Yan Congyue felt more and more guilty as he thought about it. If it hadn't been for him, they wouldn't have had a holiday and wouldn't have been able to meet each other, let alone Gu Ji driving for so long to find him.

  "What's the point?" Gu Ji comforted, "I don't mind."

  Yan Congyu took Gu Ji's hand and said with a more serious expression, "Don't worry, I won't let you be wronged."

  @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  Gu Ji's smile gradually deepened, "I'm not wronged."

  Asking himself, this relationship did not make Gu Ji feel uneasy at all. He had experienced a failed love relationship in his previous life, and he didn't have full expectations from the beginning when he promised to do it for half a month after the trial.

  Although he was very happy to be friends with Yan Congyu at that time, Gu Ji felt that good friends and lovers were two different things.

  If his initial expectations for Yan Congyu were only sixty points, but in the process of getting along with him, the other party's behavior had exceeded the full mark, which was only high but not low.