Chapter 111

Yan Cong also wanted to send Gu Ji back, but he also knew that the other party would not agree, "Okay."

  Gu Ji tilted his head and kissed him, "See you tomorrow."

  Yan Congyu went upstairs and returned to the dormitory alone. He sat on a chair for a while, his consciousness gradually returned to his senses, and then he slowly came to his senses.

  ...Did he forget something?

  Originally, I went to wait for Gu Ji today because I wanted to ask him where he had been these past few days, but after being coaxed by Gu Ji, he forgot all about it, so he didn't ask anything.

  Yan Congyu lowered his eyes and thought deeply, so did Xiao Guji do it on purpose?

Chapter 74

  the next day.

  When Yan Congyu's morning class was about to end and he was about to go find Gu Ji for lunch, his phone beeped and he received a new message.

  [Gu Ji: Xiaoyu, I have something to go out today. Don't forget to eat. 】@Infinitely good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  Yan Congyu took a few deep breaths to calm down, and couldn't help but ask, "Where are you going?" 】

  [Gu Ji: Hush, keep it secret. 】

  [Yan Congyu: Do we have to keep it a secret? ...You tell me secretly. 】

  [Gu Ji: We'll find out soon. 】

  [Gu Ji: Honey, I'll be back at six o'clock to have dinner with you. 】

  [Yan Congyu: ...Okay. 】

  Yan Congyu put down his cell phone and sighed softly.

  what to do? He can't follow little Guji, right?

  Yan Congyu was very relieved to see Ji Ji, but due to the tendency of curiosity and possessiveness, he really wanted to know what the other party was doing during this time.

  But Gu Ji didn't want to say anything, and there was nothing he could do. He was afraid of annoying the other party if he asked more questions. After hesitating for a moment, Yan Congyu went to the canteen to eat alone.

  He had no intention of eating, so he picked up a few dishes and planned to go back and paint after eating.

  "Hello, classmate Yan." Cheng Zhuo passed by with a rice tray and said hello, "——You are eating here too... Hey, where is my brother Gu?"

  Yan Congyu poked the rice with chopsticks and said, "He's not here."

  "...not there?" Cheng Zhuo wondered, could there be a time when the two of them were not together?

  "Brother Gu took time off from the last class, didn't he come to find you?"

  Yan Congyu raised his eyes, this was something Gu Ji didn't tell him, "Are you asking for leave?"

  "Uh-huh -" Cheng Zhuo suddenly realized something in the middle of his sentence.

  I didn't tell classmate Yan about Brother Gu's request for leave.

  ——Did he let it slip?

  "Maybe he has something else to do. He's been very busy recently, or maybe there's something going on at home..." Cheng Zhuo said haha. It felt weirder and weirder the more he said it, so he simply stopped talking.