Chapter 41

Cheng Zhuo immediately shut up, rushed towards the barbecue grill, and brought back a plate of meat skewers. Not only did it look good, but he was drooling just from the smell.

  "...Oh my god, it tastes so good." Cheng Zhuo was so exhausted from eating instant noodles just now. He was chewing meat skewers in his mouth and speaking a little slurred, "Classmate Yan, you are so awesome."

  The meat skewers were grilled very well. Xu Jingyin and Song Jinzhen were also a little surprised. After eating, they couldn't help but praise: "...it's delicious."

  Cheng Zhuo did not forget to hold grudge again, "The roast was ten thousand times stronger than Xu's."

  Xu Jingyin couldn't bear it anymore and kicked him.

  The large plate of meat skewers was eaten up in no time, and Gu Ji gave half of what he had to Yan Congyu.

  Yan Congyu only took a little, "I just ate it."

  After eating, a few people continued to sit and chat for a long time. When the surroundings quieted down, Xu Jingyin yawned. It was getting late, and they returned to their respective tents.

  After Yan Congyu returned to the tent, he simply packed up the things in his backpack and changed his clothes.

  He had a very happy day today, and he didn't feel sleepy yet.

  I don't know how much time passed, but Yan Cong heard a sound coming from the right side of the tent. If he remembered correctly, Gu Ji should have lived in that tent.

  ...What's the matter with going out so late?

  Yan Congyu was thinking about it. The next moment, his tent was lightly tapped. Before he could react, Gu Ji's low voice came from outside the tent, "...Xiaoyan, are you asleep?"

  Yan Congyu was stunned for a moment, thinking something had happened to him. He quickly stood up and unzipped the tent, "Not yet, what's wrong?"

  Gu Ji whispered: "Come out for a moment and I will take you somewhere."

  Although Yan Congyu didn't understand why, he took his coat and left the tent without asking any more questions.

  "...Where to go?"

  Yan Congyu followed Gu Ji and felt that the surroundings were gradually becoming empty. He was gradually moving away from the tent camp and the lights dimmed.

  The road in the dark was not easy to walk, so Gu Ji grabbed Yan Congyu's wrist and walked very carefully, "We're almost there."

  After not walking for long, Gu Ji finally stopped in an open space. There were no trees or obstructions around, and the view was very wide.

  Gu Ji said: "Look at the sky."

  The stars on the top of the mountain seemed particularly bright, as if they were very close. Under the dark blue sky, the moonlight was clear and bright.

  There was silence all around, and even his breathing slowed down. Yan Congyu raised his head and said, "...it looks good."

  He didn't expect that Gu Ji would take him to see the stars, and the joy and satisfaction in his heart almost overflowed.

  Gu Ji and Cheng Zhuo had both seen the stars before, but before going to bed, he remembered that he and Yan Congyu had not seen them together. After hesitating for a long time, he still didn't want to miss this opportunity.

  He took off his coat and spread it on the ground, then sat down next to each other, "Xiaoyan, we want to be good friends for life."

  He said it for a while, and then he said yes.