Chapter 17

Cheng Zhuo saw that Gu Ji was awake and said quickly: "Brother Gu, have you read the school forum?"

  "..."

  He hadn't woken up yet, but when he heard the words "school forum", Gu Ji paused obviously, as if he was suddenly poured a basin of cold water on him.

  After the same thing happened in his previous life, Gu Ji proposed breaking up for the only time, but someone posted it on the school forum, confusing right and wrong and distorting the facts.

  Originally, it was Lin Qingran who was having an affair with someone else, and Gu Ji broke up the relationship, but public opinion became that Gu Ji was a heartless man and a scumbag, and some even said that he was the mistress who was inserting himself into other people's feelings.

  At that time, because there was no evidence, Gu Ji could only endure the abuse for a few months. Even when he was walking on the street, he would be called a homosexual, which was disgusting, and he was also splashed with dirty water.

  Even if you try it again, will you still get the same result as before?

  Thinking of what happened in his previous life, Gu Ji's chest felt as heavy as being oppressed. Even if there was a chance to come back, would he have to go through it again?

  But no matter what, now that he has photos as evidence, no matter how bad things are, he is more hopeful than in his previous life.

  "——Lin Qingran cheated! Look." Cheng Zhuo handed the phone to Gu Ji and said anxiously: "We've already gone to the school forum to see what happened last night."

  "..."

  Gu Ji was stunned, wasn't it because he was scolded?

  He pursed his lips and took the phone handed over by Cheng Zhuo. On the screen were several photos of Lin Qingran and a strange man in an intimate posture.

  These photos were taken from inside the room, not the ones on Gu Ji's phone. These photos are much clearer, and you can even see the face of a strange man clearly.

  At the beginning, the popularity of these posts was not because of Lin Qingran's cheating, but because someone recognized the strange man as the president of a certain group. He was young and promising, and often appeared on magazine covers, attracting a crowd of gossip lovers.

  It was not until later that someone recognized Lin Qingran and raised questions in the post.

  [...Lin Qingran from the Fine Arts Department? Doesn't he have a boyfriend? He's from our school, I've seen him before. 】

  [Maybe they have broken up. 】

  [By the way, I saw his boyfriend at the party last night. 】

  [Eat melon, what's going on! 】

  The forum was very noisy. Gu Ji took a quick glance and didn't see much discussion about him.

  The direction this time is completely different.

  He didn't react. Who sent these photos? Last night in the box, someone also saw Lin Qingran's behavior and took a photo and posted it on the forum.

  Seeing that Gu Ji was silent, Cheng Zhuo grabbed his arm tightly and shook it desperately, saying in a panic: "Did you see it? What should I do?"

  Before Gu Ji could figure it out, he was almost knocked unconscious by Cheng Zhuo. He slapped his hand away and said, "What should I do? It has nothing to do with me. We have broken up."