Chapter 90

"I know." Gu Ji said patiently: "Take precautions before they happen. Winter is coming soon. What if you can't bear it?"

  Yan Congyu: "..."

  He knew Gu Ji had good intentions, but why did it sound so weird?

  But winter......

  The fifteen-day appointment is almost halfway through. Will they still have a chance to spend the winter together?

  Yan Congyu tightened Gu Ji's hand and said, "Please accompany me to buy a hand warmer later."

  At that time, Yan Congyu readily agreed to the fifteen-day appointment because he had no choice. But he didn't think that there would only be fifteen days. The days in the future were very long. Since there was the first fifteen days, there would be the second fifteen days, the third fifteen days... and even ten Five years.

  ——Gu Ji didn't have any feelings for him.

  Gu Ji was stunned for a moment, "...Why did you buy this?"

  Yan Congyu lowered his eyes, "It's too cold in winter, I'm afraid I can't bear it."

  "Don't say depressing words." Gu Ji covered his mouth, "I will stay with you in winter. If you feel cold, just tell me."

  Yan Congyu raised the corners of his lips.

  He knew that it would not end after fifteen days.

  After entering the hospital, the closed glass door blocked the cold wind outside.

  "Hello, do you have an appointment?" A nurse came next to me.

  "Come to visit the patient." Gu Ji reported the ward number.

  "Okay, you two please come with me."

  The environment of private hospitals is very good. When the wards are full, they are basically single rooms.

  Gu Ji was taken to the door of a closed ward, and the nurse left after leading the way.

  He pushed the door open first, but when he opened the door, his face suddenly darkened.

  ......@∞Great articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  Lin Qingran looked at the boy who entered the room and said happily: "Gu——"

  Before he finished speaking, another person followed Gu Ji into the room, causing Lin Qingran's words to come to an abrupt end.

  He obviously only asked the nurse to call Gu Ji.

  Gu Ji only walked a few steps in, and was still one meter away from the hospital bed. He lowered his gaze and looked over, his eyes full of impatience.

  He thought about who might have called him, from his classmates to other ordinary friends, but he did not think about this person.

  @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  Although Gu Ji blocked Lin Qingran, he did not change his mobile phone number. The other party could still make calls if he changed his mobile phone, which meant that this gave an opportunity to those who were interested.

  He didn't know whether the car accident was true or not, but even if it was true, he didn't think Lin Qingran would lack anyone to take care of him. It would be no good idea to call him in this situation.

  "Is it fun?" Gu Ji didn't come closer, his tone was indifferent.

  Lin Qingran expected that only Gu Ji would come, but now Yan Congyu was there, standing at the door. He had no intention of coming in, but he also had no intention of leaving.