Chapter 126

Where did Gu Ji's trust in him go?

  Gu Ji was not in a hurry. After sitting next to Yan Congyu for a while, he got up and walked around the living room twice. After he had finished eating, he calmly asked: "Then let me start. Already?"

  "Wait a minute -" Yan Congyu stood up and went back to the sofa to grab something. He handed it to Gu Ji and asked in a low voice, "Can you use this?"

  Gu Ji lowered his eyes and looked over, seeing a black belt. He took it and stretched it twice in his hand. He found that it was just an ordinary belt with nothing special about it. He asked, "What are you using this for?"

  Yan Congyu bit his lip and held back a few words, "...Hit me."

  If he can't escape this situation, this is his only bottom line, at least with decent tools.

  Gu Ji paused with his fingers, raised his eyes and scanned Yan Congyu, seeming to have guessed the reason.

  Xiaoyan thought he was talking about settling accounts... because he wanted to beat him?

  Gu Ji just said it, and tried to scare him, but he didn't really mean to take action. Even if he was beaten, it would only be a few pats with his hand on a fleshy and painless area. Where would a belt be used?

  He slowly put the belt on the table and waved to Yan Congyu, "Come here."

  Although Yan Congyu was not prepared, he knew he couldn't escape. He walked next to Gu Ji and was pulled into his lap to sit down. His warm palms were placed on his lower back.

  He was stunned. He was beaten and treated so well?

  Gu Ji pressed down Yan Congyu's neck and pressed a kiss to his lips, "Do you think I really want to hit you?"

  "...Hmm." Yan Congyu believed what he saw and knew that this was Gu Ji's sweet talk before he let his guard down. He then hit him unexpectedly and said in a low voice: "I just saw you... take things."

  Gu Ji didn't know what Yan Congyu was saying, and he didn't even react, "What did I get?"

  "Spade." Yan Congyu felt that Gu Ji was going too far. No matter what, he couldn't hit him with such a thing. He put it against his forehead and accused: "...You can't do this."

  The most cruel little Guji in the world.

  Gu Ji squeezed his waist and couldn't help laughing when he heard this, "Don't think nonsense, I didn't mean to hit you with any random things."

  Yan Congyu was still vigilant: "Then why did you enter the kitchen?"

  "Drink water."

  "Why did you get the spatula?"

  "I accidentally knocked the kitchen utensil rack over, so I picked it up."

  "Then why did you stay in the kitchen for so long?"

  "Nonsense." Gu Ji said angrily: "Did the noodles you eat come from my magic?"

  Yan Congyu blinked. All the answers made sense and convinced him, and then he breathed a sigh of relief.

  He knew that little Guji was not so cruel.

  "But." Gu Ji slowly remembered something and picked up the belt on the table. The cold leather touched his skin and said with a smile: "You reminded me when you gave it to me just now. ."

  Yan Congyu: ".................."

  He snatched the belt from Gu Ji's hand and threw it away as if nothing had happened.