Chapter 116

Gu Ji and Yan Congyu bought these together in the school supermarket in the afternoon. They bought two handfuls at that time. 

  Yan Congyu said nothing and silently carried the shovel behind him: "..."

  ...He wanted to know Gu Ji's secret so much.

  "Why are you here so late?" Gu Ji pretended not to see what he was holding and asked in a kind voice, "Come for a walk?"

  Yan Congyu could not have expected to see Gu Ji here, nor did he think of an excuse in advance. He didn't know if the other party saw the shovel in his hand and hesitated to admit it.

  ——Wait, he came at night because he wanted to sneak a peek at the note.

  The night was dark, windy and cold, so what was Gu Ji doing when he went out?

  Yan Congyu's eyes fell on Gu Ji's hand, and sure enough, he saw the other person holding a small shovel.

  He paused completely without saying a word: ".................."

  Gu Ji couldn't help laughing and his shoulders were shaking.

  Yan never thought that Gu Ji would do this, and he couldn't believe it for a moment.

  Gu Ji put his arm around Yan Congyu's shoulders, unable to hide the smile between his brows and eyes, "How about we exchange it?"

  It doesn't make any sense whether you agree or not.

  Two people came over tonight with shovels, showing that they were more curious than the other. Even if you don't agree now, you will still dig it out another day.

  Yan Congyu closed his eyes helplessly, "...Okay."

  The small glass bottle was not buried deeply and was quickly dug out. The transparent bottle reflected tiny pieces of light in the moonlight.

  Yan Congyu picked up two small bottles, first held Gu Ji's bottle in his hand, and then hesitantly handed his own bottle to Gu Ji, looking a little reluctant.

  Gu Ji didn't answer immediately. He raised his hand and gently pinched the back of Yan Congyu's neck, "If it's something I can't watch, then I won't watch it."

  Xiaoyan's desire not to show him was stronger than he thought.

  "...It's not that I can't see it." Yan Congyu didn't want Gu Ji to misunderstand, so he leaned forward and touched the corner of his lips. The tips of his ears were a little red, and he whispered: "I'm a little embarrassed."

  "Don't be afraid." Gu Ji said softly, "I won't laugh at you."

  ——He thought Xiaoyan wrote that kind of silly and innocent wish.

  Yan Congyu first opened the glass bottle containing the Guji note, poured out the note, and opened it carefully and expectantly.

  There were only eight simple words written inside, with flying handwriting.

  "Peace and peace forever."

  Yan Congyu was stunned for a moment, then turned over the back of the note, and even looked at the moonlight to try to see that there were other words on it.

  What's the secret of Xiao Guji?

  "No, that's all." Gu Ji's eyes were filled with a joking smile, and he held his hand in obedient words. The temperature was warm, "It's not written on the note, but I'll tell you in person. good?"