Chapter 44

As he spoke, he was a little on the verge of tears, as if ‌

Nan Xi

As if he had been wronged, "This was given to me by a friend of mine at the time. I don't know..."

Yan Congyu listened absentmindedly. He didn't care whether the person secretly painting was Lin Qingran or his friend. It made no difference to him.

——He still didn't see what was worthy of Gu Ji's liking in the person in front of him.

Confusing.

Is it because you can pretend to be pitiful?

Yan Congyu listened to Lin Qingran's voice choked up after saying a few words. He was distracted and guessed whether Gu Ji would like this?

"Yu Shen... I'm sorry about this. If you don't mind, I can apologize to you, but I didn't mean it. It was that friend..." Lin Qingran didn't notice Yan Congyu's distraction. , immersed in his own apology.

Yan Congyu suddenly thought of something at this moment, lowered his head and sent a message to Gu Ji.

At the end of the message, he searched for a long time before finding an emoticon of wiping tears, and after hesitating for a few seconds, he sent it.

Soon, I received Gu Ji's reply within two minutes.

[Gu Ji: Where is it? I am coming now. 】

Yan Congyu sent the location, raised his head and pondered for a moment. It seemed that this method worked. Gu Ji liked this?

@Infinitely good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

Lin Qingran had finished telling what happened, and his throat was dry. He only hoped that God would be willing to forgive him.

He looked at Yan Congyu with red eyes, "Yu Shen, can you forgive me this time?"

Yan Congyu didn't listen to what Lin Qingran said at all.

The pedestrian street is very close to the school, but you can't drive in.

Gu Ji was worried that Yan Congyu would suffer a loss. Lin Qingran was thoughtful and Xiao Yan would definitely not be able to defeat him. Moreover, he and Yan Congyu have been chatting for so long, and it is rare to see him send emoticons, but this time he sent a pitiful crying emoticon.

He ran here all the way, and he was slightly relieved when he saw Yan Congyu sitting peacefully through the floor-to-ceiling glass window of the cafe.

Gu Ji pushed the door open and went in, sitting next to Yan Congyu. His voice was still slightly hoarse, and he whispered: "...are you okay?"

Yan Congyu shook his head.

After seeing Gu Ji, Lin Qingran's expression was filled with surprise that could not be concealed. No matter why Gu Ji why appeared here, or why Gu Ji why seemed to be closely related to Yan Congyu, Lin Qingran was surprised by everything.

Yan Congyu noticed that Gu Ji was anxious and a little distressed. He saw that there was still a thin layer of sweat on the boy's neck and took two tissues from the table.

Lin Qingran still had tears in her eyes and her expression was slightly relaxed. She thought Yu Shen was going to hand the tissue to her, but when she was about to reach out to take it, she saw Yan Congyu hand the tissue to Gu Ji.

Chapter 32

Lin Qingran looked at the two of them in astonishment, and finally turned her attention to the boy who didn't know why he was here.