Chapter 48

Seeing that the other party didn't say anything, Gu Ji thought of something again and said suspiciously, "Are you trying to insinuate me?"

Yan Congyu was at a loss at first, and then thought of the relationship between Gu Ji and Lin Qingran, which fit the description he just described.

He definitely didn't think about it at first, he just wanted to ask Gu Ji's opinion tactfully.

"No." Yan Congyu immediately shook his head, "I'm talking about myself."

He was not stupid, so how could he mention his previous relationship in front of Gu Ji when he had nothing to do.

"Ask me about feelings." Gu Ji patted his head and obeyed. He was still self-aware of himself, "Then you are asking the wrong person."

"If you are really confused, I will forward Xu Jingyin's WeChat account to you later. It would be more reliable for you to ask him."

"It's okay." Yan Congyu didn't really have a problem, he just wanted to hear Gu Ji's thoughts, "You can say whatever you want, and I'll listen to whatever you want."

Now that the other party had said that, Gu Ji looked back and thought for a moment, "You seemed to have told me last time that you liked someone, and just now you said you liked someone you shouldn't like."

He paused for a moment, frowned and looked at Yan Congyu, "You won't fall in love with someone who has a partner, right?"

Although Xiaoyan is his friend and Gu Ji will support no matter who he likes, but when it comes to boundary issues, it's a different matter.

In the half-minute when Gu Ji didn't speak, Yan Congyu's heartbeat was so nervous that it almost stopped. He was worried that he would guess him, and finally he breathed a sigh of relief, "...No, I'm single."

Fortunately, Gu Ji has broken up.

Gu Ji rested his hand on the railing on the street and knocked twice carelessly. He really didn't know anything about emotional issues and could only make random guesses: "What's going on there?" ?"

"——The person you like is a straight man?"

Yan Congyu fell into silence.

Although Gu Ji is not a straight man, he said before that he has no intention of falling in love again, and now the two of them are pure friends, which is even more difficult than if the other person is a straight man.

Seeing that Jijiu didn't immediately refute, Gu Ji opened his eyes slightly, "Did I guess right?"

Yan Congyu raised his eyes and looked at him, "It's different, but similar."

"..."

Gu Ji exhaled. No wonder Yan Congyu had to take such a long time to ask this question.

"Let's find someone else to like, okay?" Gu Ji discussed with him.

Apart from this, Gu Ji could not think of any other solution.

"I can't change it." Yan Congyu said softly, "I've liked her for more than ten years."

Gu Ji counted his hands and focused on a different topic: "You are about twenty years old this year... Then you will like people when you are in single digits?"

Yan Congyu nodded slightly, "I like it very much."

Gu Ji blinked, he was really surprised. He didn't remember much about when he was under ten years old, but Xiaoyan started to like people so early.

@Infinitely good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

"Then you have known each other for so long, does he have no idea about you?"