Chapter 108

"I don't blame you." Yan Congyu lowered his eyes and glanced at the door, "The lock never worked, maybe it was broken."

  Gu Ji asked: "Do you believe me?"

  "Believe it." Yan Congyu came closer and pressed Gu Ji's lips. Little Guji, who didn't believe him, could he believe this door?

  ...

  After dinner, before it was time to go to bed, Gu Ji and Yan Congyu sat on the sofa and watched TV together for a while.

  A romance drama from the past was being shown on TV, and it happened to be a scene where the male and female protagonists were quarreling.

  The heroine cried hysterically: "I don't want to see you again, can you disappear into my world???"

  The male protagonist admits his mistake: "I'm sorry, dear, can you please listen to my explanation?!"

  "I won't listen, I won't listen, I won't listen. Stop talking. I don't want to see you again!" The heroine shouted in despair as her hair was soaked by the downpour.

  "Listen to my explanation, I -"

  "I don't want to listen, I don't want to hear it, you have to say it again!" The girl slapped the male protagonist, "Get out of here!"

  ...

  Gu Ji watched it one after another. He had never seen this kind of TV series before, and it was not boring to watch it for the first time.

  Yan Congyu quietly squeezed next to Gu Ji.

  Gu Ji put his arm around his shoulder and said, "What's wrong?"

  Yan Congyu leaned against Gu Ji's face and asked cautiously: "If I do something wrong, will you listen to my explanation?"

  "..." Gu Ji reacted for a few seconds before realizing that Yan Congyu was thinking of the TV plot. He couldn't help but laugh and said, "What did you do wrong?"

  "Not now." Yan Congyu said uncertainly, "But maybe in the future."

  "Don't think so much." Gu Ji took Yan Congyu into his arms and rubbed the back of his neck soothingly, "This won't happen."

  Yan Congyu said seriously: "Then, will you listen to my explanation?"

  "Listen to it." Gu Ji scratched Yan Congyu's chin with his fingers and smiled uncontrollably: "Can I move a stool and sit in front of you and listen?"

  Yan Congyu said yes.

  Then Gu Ji decisively changed the channel, thinking that this kind of TV series was not good for Xiao Yan, so it would be better not to watch it in the future.

  After watching TV for a while, he was ready to go back to the bedroom to sleep. Gu Ji took a bath first, then sat on the bed and waited for Yan Congyu to finish his bath and fall asleep together.

  Yan Congyu came out of the bathroom and saw Gu Ji waiting for him. He felt soft in his heart. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Gu Ji's neck, pressed him and kissed him a few times.

  Gu Ji threw away the phone, grabbed his waist, and smiled softly, "Why do you act like a puppy?"

  Kiss someone if you are clingy.

  This was not the first time that Gu Ji said that Yan Congyu looked like a puppy. He leaned over and licked Gu Ji's earlobe, which confirmed his words.

  An ambiguous whisper floated in my ears, "Do you like puppies?"

  Gu Ji tilted his head and kissed Yan Cong's neck, "I like it."