Chapter 23

Gu Ji felt guilty and gave him another chopstick to eat, "...I'm sorry."

  Lu Chi shook his head repeatedly, "Brother, you're right, I shouldn't have impulsively hit someone first."

  It's always a little strange to talk about these things in the cafeteria. It's okay to let these old things go, there is no need to continue to dwell on them.

  "It's all over." Gu Ji changed the topic and said, "I'll take you home later."

  Lu Chi's eyes suddenly lit up, "Really?"

  "Of course it's true." Gu Ji smiled and patted his head, "You're taller than the last time we met."

  Lu Chi nodded and looked up as if he saw something. He hesitated for two seconds and said, "...That boy seems to be looking at you. Is he a friend?"

  Gu Ji looked in the direction of Lu Chi's gaze and was surprised to see Yan Congyu standing at the door. He raised his hand and said hello.

  Yan Congyu saw Gu Ji. Next to him was a boy he had never met before. He was a little shorter. The two were sitting very close and chatting happily. He even caught a glimpse of Gu Ji touching the boy's head.

  "..."

  Yan Congyu's eyes trembled. It was the first time he saw that Gu Ji didn't take the initiative to walk over. His heart was suddenly filled with uncertainty. He felt like he was being stabbed, and he could not help but feel sour jealousy.

  Even if Lin Qingran is gone, he may not be the next one.

  He suddenly remembered what he saw on the forum yesterday. Some people said that Gu Ji likes well-behaved and obedient people. But now the boy in black clothes next to him looks like he meets this standard.

  Yan Congyu pursed his lips, but Gu Ji told him yesterday that he had no plans to fall in love.

  Gu Ji paused, then turned his head and said to Lu Chi, "We are friends. I'll come over here and don't wander around."

  Lu Chi nodded.

  Across the crowd, Gu Ji stood up from his seat, walked over and patted Yan Congyu on the shoulder, wondering: "Why are you so dazed?"

  Yan Congyu was startled for a moment, watching Gu Ji coming over, just staring at him, and then he slowly looked away after reacting, his jawline tightening, "It's not good for you to leave him there."

  "What's wrong?" Gu Ji looked back at Lu Chi, "I won't lose it."

  Yan Congyu whispered: "Is he a freshman?"

  "Does he look like a freshman?" Gu Jile: "Not that big."

  Yan Congyu frowned, "Reading high school?"

  Gu Ji nodded and added with a smile: "He is a competitive student and usually has more free time."

  Yan Congyu felt sour in his heart. He didn't want to know that person at all, but he couldn't help but asked, "In Rongcheng No. 1 Middle School?"

  Gu Ji hummed, "Looks pretty smart, doesn't he? His grades are much better than mine back then."

  Yan Congyu lowered his eyes slightly, suppressed the darkness in his eyes, and stated as calmly as possible: "It's just that he is too young."

  "Too young?" Gu Ji said with some confusion: "The school he went to when he was seven years old should be similar to that of his peers."

  You even know when the other person went to school, which can only mean that they didn't just know each other in the past two days.