Chapter 100

Before this, Yan Congyu had helped him in many places, and now that he had the opportunity, he wanted to help him too.

  "Okay." Yan Congyu nodded quickly.

  "What's wrong?"

  After a pause, why did he suddenly have a bad feeling, as if this thing was coming towards him?

  "I feel like—" Yan Congyu gave Gu Ji a piece of food with chopsticks, pursed his lips and said, "I'm like a potato."

  Gu Ji couldn't help coughing twice, "...?"

  What is this description?

  He looked at the table and saw that there were no potatoes in these dishes.

  "Do you want to eat potatoes? Ask the boss to add one." Gu Ji asked doubtfully: "Is this what you are worried about?"

  Such a simple thought.

  Yan Congyu: "............"

  Seeing that Yan Congyu was silent, Gu Ji realized that he had guessed wrong. He thought about it again, tilted his head and looked at her a few times, "You don't look like a potato either."

  No matter how the metaphor is used, from the outside to the inside, Xiaoyan doesn't seem to have anything to do with potatoes.

  Yan Congyu was silent for a few seconds and said, "Think about it again."

  Gu Ji's impression of potatoes wasn't very deep, because he doesn't eat potatoes and hasn't liked them since he was a child.

  ......dislike?

  Gu Ji's brain circuit slowly connected, and he looked at Yan Congyu slowly: "...you think I don't like you?"

  Yan Congyu hummed in a dull voice.

  "............"

  He tugged Xia Yan Congyu's ear carefully and laughed angrily: "If I didn't like you, why would I still be sitting with you eating together?"

  "Still sleeping with you?"

  Gu Ji rubbed Yan Congyu's lips, which were stained with a layer of crimson. There was no emotion or anger in his voice: "All I kiss these days are potatoes?"

  Yan Congyu blinked happily and held Gu Ji's hand, "Then you like me?"

  Gu Ji paused for two seconds, saw Yan Congyu's intention, smiled and cursed: "Niwai."

  In fact, he had never doubted Gu Ji's love for Gu Ji. Although he was a little disappointed by the other party's rejection last night, he could understand it.

  Gu Xiaoji took his time and he was not in a hurry. It has been more than ten years of waiting‌, not to mention a period of time now.

  Yan Congyu has never been an impatient person.

  ...

  With the end of the autumn sports games, the weather in Rongcheng has begun to cool down significantly, and study and life have also embarked on a calm track.

  One evening.

  Several people in Gu Ji's dormitory have the habit of occasionally running at night for exercise.

  It's just that some people do it for the night run, and some people do it for the late-night snack after the night run.

  It gets dark earlier and earlier. On the playground at night, under the bright street lights, the figure is stretched and slender.