Chapter 109

Since the other party came to see him, he should naturally know who he was, so he skipped introducing himself.

  "I'm from Class 7 of the Art Department." Maidong took out his mobile phone and got straight to the point: "You probably don't know me, but these posts are all from me. You may have seen them."

  ".................."

  Class 7 of the Art Department is Yan Congyu's class, and Lin Qingran and Yan Congyu are in the same class.

  As for the titles of the posts on the phone, Gu Ji was familiar with some of them. They were all posts about Lin Qingran that had become popular in the forum these days.

  It turns out that it was all sent by the boy in front of me.

  At that time, Xu Jing felt that the posters of these posts had similar speaking styles, so he casually guessed that they were posted by the same person, and finally his words became a prophecy.

  Gu Ji also guessed who would post the posts. The emotional bias in these posts was extremely obvious, and the timing of posting was also very fast. They were all unfavorable to Lin Qingran, as if they were enemies.

  In his previous life, he had never heard of such a person who muddied the waters, let alone seen Ophiopogon japonicus, but he did not expect that the other party would come to him now.

  Just like the butterfly effect, when Gu Ji made different choices, many things had changed. 

  Maidong waited for the other party to finish reading, then put away his phone, "Do you have any impression?"

  Gu Ji raised his eyes and asked: "Then what?"

  To be honest, Gu Ji doesn't want to care about things related to Lin Qingran right now. He was living a good life and didn't want to get involved with the other person again. On the contrary, it would only make himself upset.

  Moreover, Lin Qingran's current life is not very satisfactory.

  In her previous life, Lin Qingran had many ambiguous partners, and Gu Ji seemed to be just one of them. But in fact, it is like a domino. Although only one falls, it will trigger a series of chain reactions.

  "Let me remind you that Lin Qingran wants to get back together with you recently." Maidong shrugged without mincing words, "You saw those posts. I can't stand him, and I don't want him to be proud."

  The meaning is obvious, he doesn't want to see the result of Lin Qingran and Gu Ji getting back together.

  Maidong has always known Gu Ji, but has never had a face-to-face conversation. If they hadn't wanted to tell each other about this, the two would never have met.

  Talking to straightforward people can save a lot of trouble. Gu Ji asked: "The reason?"

  "I had a boyfriend before, and we were lovers." Maidong smiled at himself, "We broke up because he was hooked up by Lin Qingran——"

  "If it was love between them, then I could withdraw my blessing, but it's not the case at all. My boyfriend even gave up the college entrance examination for him... and jumped off the building within a few months."

  During that time, as far as Maidong knew, Lin Qingran already had a boyfriend, the boy in front of him. He didn't know if there was true love between Lin Qingran and his boyfriend, but he knew that being ambiguous with several people at the same time was not a good thing.

  But Maidong's boyfriend seems to be obsessed with it and wants to be good to Lin Qingran. For this reason, he even jumps off the building to steal his attention.