Chapter 59

He didn't recognize the handwriting on the note at first glance. After all, he had only seen Yan Congyu's paintings and didn't pay attention to his handwriting.

  Until he saw Yan Congyu helping Lu Chi with homework, he glanced at the fonts on his high school notes and instantly felt familiar.

  Words are like people, and Qingjun's font has its own characteristics.

  After the initial thought vaguely rose in my heart, it seemed that everything that followed became evidence.

  Gu Ji came back for a short time this time and simply sorted out his clothes to finish packing.

  He went out of the living room to get something, and through the reflection of the glass, he accidentally caught a glimpse of his brother hiding on the balcony wiping tears.

  The seventeen-year-old boy stood in the corner of the balcony, holding his hands on the railing, looking outside with tight lip lines. The sun shone through, and he quickly reached out and wiped the corners of his eyes.

  @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  "..."

  Gu Ji paused and walked over there.

  Lu Chi took two deep breaths and finally managed to hold back the soreness in his eyes. Then he heard a voice coming from behind him, and suddenly he couldn't hold back anymore.

  "How old are you?" Gu Ji leaned against the wall at the entrance of the balcony, with a faint smile on his face, "It's not like I won't come back."

  Lu Chi wanted to pretend that nothing had happened, but his red eyes revealed his emotions. He stubbornly asked: "When will you come back?"

  Gu Ji sighed softly. He couldn't deceive Lu Chi, but the next time he came back would probably be during the winter vacation.

  Although home and school are not far apart, it is not troublesome to go back and forth. But he could tell that every time he came back, Aunt You was polite and reserved, busy here and there and refusing to take any time off.

  Even though he and Aunt You have spent more time together, they are not related by blood after all, so there is still a gap between them.

  "You can come and find me." Gu Ji threw the orange in his hand to him and looked at him with slightly lowered eyes, "Whenever you don't have class, I will take you out to play."

  Lu Chi's eyes lit up, "...Okay."

  Gu Ji twitched the corner of his lower lip.

  Why didn't he realize in his previous life that Lu Chi would secretly hide and cry because of this short separation?

  In his previous life, when Gu Ji completely left home, how many times had the child been secretly sad in a place where he couldn't see?

  Gu Ji's tone became a little gentler, "It doesn't have to be when you don't have classes. If you are in a bad mood or stressed, you can come to me."

  Because of a simple promise, Lu Chi's disappointment suddenly disappeared and he nodded steadily.

  "Brother, I also want to get into Rongda University."

  After Gu Ji turned around, Lu Chi whispered.

  Gu Ji: "..."

  He looked back and said, "With your grades, you can go to the best university outside the province."