Chapter 16

Gu Ji looked up at Lin Qingran and said, "Let's break up, Lin Qingran."

After saying these words, it seemed as if the shackles that had been bound to me for two lifetimes were suddenly broken from my body, but I felt unexpectedly calm in my heart.

Lin Qingran paused, "What are you talking about?"

Gu Ji repeated it very patiently: "Don't you understand what I meant when I said break up and stop here?"

Lin Qingran smashed the cup on the table, making a loud noise, but not attracting anyone's attention in the noisy private room. He held back his temper and said, "Gu Ji, I'll give you another chance. Take back what you just said. "

Gu Ji was playing with his cell phone in his hand, glanced at the door, and said without emotion: "You don't need to give me a chance. Lin Qingran, why do you think I will accept everything from you unconditionally?"

Lin Qingran frowned and said, "What exactly are you going to say?"

Gu Ji said: "Want me to give you an example, such as your disloyalty?"

Lin Qingran's expression changed, as if she understood Gu Ji's meaning instantly, "What do you know? They and I are just ordinary friends, you are different from them -"

Gu Ji thought it would be them as soon as he spoke. How many people had Lin Qingran hooked up with at this time?

"Do ordinary friends kiss and bite their ears?" Gu Ji opened the photo album on his mobile phone, his tone was half-smiling, a bit like watching the fun.

In his previous life, his heart was filled with lard, and it was only after his death that he saw Lin Qingran's true face. After waking up, I realized how blind and brainless I was before, and would tolerate Lin Qingran's deviant behavior again and again.

The phone screen lights up, and under the gorgeous lighting, the two people in the photo are as close as lovers. If the hugs in the first few photos can barely be considered ordinary friends, then there is no excuse for the kisses and ear-biting in the back.

"This is misplaced..." Lin Qingran's hands tightly grasped the armrest of the sofa, her face turned ugly, "Where did you get the photo?"

"Are they misplaced?" Gu Ji crossed the next photo, each one getting closer and closer, "Are these all misplaced?"

Lin Qingran looked down at the photos, her eyes suddenly turned red, and her voice was sobbing: "Gu Ji, don't you believe me?"

Gu Ji's heart was unmoved. He could guess what Lin Qingran would do next. As soon as he found that he couldn't handle it, the other party would start crying, as if he was being bullied.

However, Gu Ji did this in his previous life, but Lin Qingran tried his best. But now Gu Jifeng's heart is locked in love, and his heart is harder than a stone. At this moment, there is only boredom in his heart.

Gu Ji said calmly: "I'm not blind. It won't look good on you if we make a big fuss here. Just be happy and let's break up."

Lin Qingran suddenly choked up in the middle of her sobs. Many of the people who came today were familiar friends and even teachers. If this incident broke out, he would be disgraced in school.

He didn't expect that Gu Ji would do so brilliantly.

Tears slipped from the corners of Lin Qingran's eyes, and she said in a low voice: "We have been together for so many years, don't you have any feelings at all?"

"Put the photo here, do you want others to see who has no feelings?"

Gu Ji interrupted impatiently and threw the phone on the table, "Whether we stop here or I send the photos now, you choose."