Prologue

There are many different beliefs on how to become a werewolf one is a human of pure blood being bitten by a werewolf or the drinking of rain water out of the footprint of the animal in question or even certain enchanted streams were also considered effectual modes of accomplishing metamorphosis. No one or should I say no human truly knows the truth of how we became about. There are only few humans that truly know of the existence of werewolves, vampires, witches, or even fairies. To humans we are mythical legendary creatures. My kind have yet to see a fairy in the thousands of years we've been around, no sightings from werewolves, vampires, or witches. Fairies are known to be the most powerful of us all that's including more powerful than the Gods who made us. Unlike vampires, werewolves aren't immortal. However a few ancestors wolves called Lycanthrope ("Lycans") made a deal with witches if they helped a few Alpha Lycans stay young forever than they would protect their (witches) descendants, keeping them from being killed by the vampyres.

In case you're wondering there is a difference between a werewolf and a lycanthrope. Werewolves are human beings that have been changed into humanoid wolves whereas Lycanthropes are humanoid wolves that can shift to humans both of us posses great super human powers, agility, speed, regeneration abilities, coordination, and excellent tracking abilities. Basically meaning you're either born or bitten, even the born werewolves doesn't have the power to stay young forever but because of the deal our forefathers made those born by both parents who are wolves age slowly meaning we can live to be two or three hundred years old without looking a day over thirty five as long as we continue to shift. Now I don't won't to discredit everything that the humans got wrong because there are some parts that the human movies and books did get right though and that is that wolves and vampyres being mortal enemies. But it has nothing to do with them killing humans because some of our kind hunt humans as well.

Our wars goes back to the first of our kind (lycanthrope) and the first of their kind (Vampyre). The first Lycanthrope was Lucas Cranach der Altere and the first Vampyre Vlad lll Draculea. The story is kind of like the bible story told of two brothers Kane and Abel. Zeus turned Lucas into a Lycanthrope to fight in his army against Hades. While Hades vengeful, power crazed, and hateful turned Prince Vlad the impaler into a vampyre to fight in his war against Zeus. Making both Lucas and Vlad crazed for power. It's said that something or someone more powerful than the gods we know today took Zeus to the Heavens where he can never return and took Hades to hell denying him access to return to earth. Which that left the brothers Lucas and Vlad to continue to wreck havoc and destruction on earth. Why did Lucas and Vlad personal hatred continue to grow after the gods left? Well it's like any hatred amongst brothers when greed, power, and riches is no longer enough it all started with a girl. Not just any girl but a human girl name Aurora that both men fall in love with her. Rumor have it that she found out what they both were which caused her to reject both their love only to fall in love with the fairy prince Alcaeus. To make matters worse she mated with the fairy prince Alcaeus and bore him twins. Which she name Moon and Sun. I am not kidding she actually named their daughter (Moon) and their son (Sun).

When Lucas and Vlad heard of the news, it was what they consider to be the worst type of betrayal by Aurora. Because she rejected their love because of them being part of the supernatural community to fall in love with a fairy but not just fell in love with him knowing he wasn't human but she mated with him and give him children. They were furious with her and the fairy prince but Lucas was a little more forgiving having a mortal soul while Vlad wasn't he set a trap for the fairy prince Alcaeus. When Alcaeus showed for what he thought was a peace treaty Vlad bite him drinking him dry not knowing it would not fully or truly kill Alcaeus well not in the sense of how humans dies. His actions made it were the witches could bound prince Alcaeus to channel his magical powers it would also have a impact on Aurora since she had mated with the fairy prince. The bond had tied her souls to his in a magical way. Lucas wanted to save her when he discovered she was dying so he bite her in hopes of turning her into a werewolf but in the end she still perished which made Lucas furious with Alcaeus and Vlad. What Lucas didn't know was that Vlad and his actions would start the Sun and Moon curse. The curse would make Vlad weaken doing the day and force wolves to turn on a full moon. Lucas sacrifice to save Aurora also had a train reaction she became our moon goddess the one to watch over, protect, and guide the wolves. Prince Alcaeus became the vampyres source of power making them more powerful, faster, giving them the power to read minds and control others which is all the abilities that fairies have. The curse also weaken them in the sun light and makes them crave and need blood to survive without it they get weak and with time they die. The moon goddess made it where our bites are poisonous to vampires to give us some type of means to protect ourselves from the dark powerful creatures to keep us from falling victim to their deceitful ways. When Lucas discovered what Vlad had did to the fairy prince Alcaeus, that because of his selfishness Aurora had died he swore to kill his brother at whatever cost which is how hundreds of thousands of humans around the world were killed because Vlad and Lucas turned them into vampyres and wolves just how Zeus and Hades had turned them to rage in their selfish wars so the cycle continues between brothers.

In the end Moon and Sun the children of Aurora and prince Alcaeus would be the death of them both using their combined fairy powers to destroy Lucas and Vlad in one of the biggest wars the world had ever seen humans called it War World ll. In the process of Moon and Sun using their magic to kill or imprisoned Vlad and Lucas it also destroyed them as well in the process since they were only half fairy and the magic used was to powerful for them. Now that you know the legends this is our story.