Chapter 61

*** Family Reunion ***

** Hazel Moon **

Something about Camillo wolf was different even the babies felt it they were terrified so was everyone in the room that included Emilio, Marcello, and Helldog and I have never seen them scared of anything or anyone that included Camillo. Not only did his eyes turn that flame red color when his wolf is trying to insert his dominance over all that would defy him but this time his already very tall built frame grow even taller with muscle and veins that rippled throughout his body as his alpha wolf and his vampire half both came forward looking demonic and angelic with rich crimson auburn scales and leaf lime green eyes that glowed like no other. It is like he had a armor of protection that radiated around his enlarge body that made his body look as if it were on fire and not just any fire or his normal fire that is red, orange, and white sizzling and crackling phoenix flame that forge around him but this was hellfire a whole blue green flame that formed from the underground until his whole body including his hair. Everyone in the room were freaking out fear radiated between the four walls of this house even the babies growing inside my womb felt whatever their new enraged father felt and it scared them to no end not that they were afraid of him only but what he felt I had to call his attention to me only that way whatever rage he held would be for me only.

Camillo you are scaring the children.

I watched as he blinked a few times looking around the room at us all as he listened to everyone heartbeats around the room and probably within Louisiana with how flared his nostril are open along with his ears. I know that my heartbeat along with our children is his favorite of songs in the world but it is our blood that the rhythm holds the tune. So as his ears listened to our children hearts I watched to see that it is his vampire half that changed the phoenix from within his wolf accepted it completely now the three are truly one. I heard him think that he will never hurt us that we are his reason for being we are his heart and soul now and forever before he calm himself to open his eyes seeing a room filled with family and friends who are now terrified of him but not me seeing all of him. One that turned me on some, so much so that now my panties are soaked. I noticed that he sniffed the air eyes back to a flame as he smirked at me making me blush. He have complete control over my body I won't deny that every part of me crave his touch. I long for him not only to have his massive cock inside of me but his fangs deep inside my inner thigh but not now in front of family so I control myself snapping out of it going to my alpha as he wishes. As I stepped in front of him he pulled me into his chest bends down to inhale my scent when he look at me I see pain, sorrow, and regret in his eyes.

I am sorry luna for my ill behavior just now.

I rub my hand down his cheek pulling his hands up to kiss them. It isn't your fault mon roi alpha. We both stared into each other eyes for a long time until I remember that there are others in the room. I tried to step aside but Camillo pulls me into him my back to his front to rub my belly sending a silent apology to the babies before speaking to the other in the room.

I didn't mean to frighten you guys or let my anger get the better of me and for that I apologize.

They all nod their heads given him cautious stares before going back to eating their food. Mila look at Cam than the chair next to Gabby and Cameron as if asking him to sit down. He roll his eyes but nods his head at her and she sits down rubbing Cameron head.

Emilio: Okay no one else is going to say it because they're afraid but what the fuck was that?

As he asked this question he puts images of what Camillo looked like in their eyes because they seen the new him just as I did. Camillo flinched back seeing himself like that because he was even terrified looking at himself like that. That is enough Milio he gets the point that is how his new form looks now that he accepted himself as Alpha King and accepted his vampire half as one with his wolf. It is no longer his wolf or vampire half it is just Camillo the hybrid alpha king.