Chapter 63

*** Nothing But Trouble ***

** Camillo Moretti **

I had never party so hard in my life the club Euphoria catered to the supernatural community that was witches, vampires, wolves, and humans everyone was allow that knew about the existence of us. The moment we stepped inside everyone bodies was moving to the beat of the music dancing as if they were having sex all over the club. A few were even making out using magic and having sex secretly which you could only tell by using your wolve of vampire sight. The drinks were even better than any club I have been to or owned and that says a lot because I have been to a lot of supernatural clubs all around the world. The one drink that had all of us on our ass once we made it home was called seven deadly sins something that we had three of each. When I woke up my head was pounding making me have to sit up slowly before standing to shower which that still didn't do nothing to help my headache or empty stomach. When I get downstairs I see Lance, Emilio, Javier, Landon, and Karson all walking girls out. I grab my phone trying to call Shelle phone to check on them but no one answered so I called Genevieve next in the mist of all the partying we were doing last night I forgot to check on them. Some kind of father and husband I am. The phone still rang until I get her voicemail I tell Emilio to call and check on his girls as I call Genevieve a second time.

Genevieve: Hello Babbo.

Hello sweetheart what are you girls doing? I guess Dahlia snatched the phone because it is her voice I heard next.

Dahlia: Hello Babbo we are at Gabby's with uncle Lorenzo making breakfast.

We talked for about five more minutes before I hang up Genevieve tells me you are welcome hanging up the phone and immediately my head stop hurting and my stomach feels better. It really does come in handy having magical daughters. The guys sit around talking about the girls they brought to my house last night just as Emmett, Edmond, Raizo, Rain, and Kyle walked in greeting us all. They just better thank the goddess that none of the girls came here last night. I leave the guys in the kitchen while I get caught up with Edmond, Emmett, and Kyle because they were still working while they were gone trying to get a lead on our dad and princess Emilia but at the moment they were hiding good. They did find out that Marco was still here in New Orleans with Sandra and according to Lucius and Vincent witch contact within Akasha nest Akasha was acting even more like a crazy bitch because Marco wasn't returning her calls and texts he had devoted all his time to Sandra and their baby who wasn't doing so well.

Kyle: We had to send men to retrieve Marco's children with Yvette?

What? Why?

Kyle: They no longer had the protection spell protecting them because she had decided to allow Marco to see his girls. He had promised not to try anything which he was doing good on keeping his promise so she never ask the girls to shield them again. Akasha knew this and had her killed Kody is hurt as you know she was his mate. We tried calling you last night but you weren't answering your phone neither was Emilio or Marcello. So we decided to get on a flight this morning.

Fuck how did I let this happen?

Emmett: What do you want us to do about the girls?

Call her parents so they can take them I know they would want them.

Kyle: Akasha killed them too including her sisters they were all slaughtered.

Okay we need to make contact with Marco but first get those girls on a flight to Louisiana and make sure they travel with Fenrir warriors. I don't trust Akasha we seen what she did to baby Cameron.