Chapter 57

*** Moretti Beginnings ***

We all had stood there not knowing what to do as she scream something serious. I tried taking a step forward to check on her to see what she was seeing but the moment I tried to grab her to pull her into my arms to comfort her she disappeared.

Emilio: What the fuck just happened?

Marcello: Where did luna go?

I don't know get Genevieve up here now! Before anyone could walk out the door we heard screams from downstairs which had all four of us running downstairs to see Hazel covered in blood standing over Cameron and Mila bodies. Everyone started coming down taking in the screen before us all. My mom immediately start to check for their pulse. Their bodies have so many bite marks all over them that looked like hundreds of wolves and vampyres took turns feeding on every part of their bodies. As mom check them Mila tries to talk to me but you can't understand her. My mom tries to get her to stop talking so she could keep the blood from spilling from her neck but its no good Mila started to choke on her own blood grabbing mom hand asking her to save Cameron and take care of her son this is what she begged of her. She looks at Emilio and me saying she is sorry before her eyes closed taking her last breath. Mom remove her hands from Mila turning towards Hazel and Cameron but she stops her saying he is okay that he is becoming like Emilio and myself a hybrid as she hums to him in comfort.

Gabriela: Do you know what happened?

She looks over at us but we all look at my luna because we don't know she didn't tell us anything she just screamed in pain and then disappeared coming back with Mila and Cameron bloody bodies.

Hazel: Not really I felt Cameron pain like it was my own he showed me where he was and I went to them.

Genevieve: We can find out what happened through Cameron.

She looks at me as she says this so I nod my head yes at the girls. Dahlia, Freya, Celeste, and her began to stand around him and chant as they touch his head he whimpers only a little bit making Hazel rub her hand down his cheek. That was when the same things he saw filled the girls head than filled the rest of our vision showing us their pack house being attack by vampyres. It was over thirty of them with it only being about ten wolves there to protect them. Which is normal for a pack house when there isn't a meeting, party, or visiting pack. We see Akasha appear from the shadows going straight for Cameron where he was hiding under a table her eyes are red with red and purple blood vessels running under them on her cheeks with her fangs showing sharp and white as she launch towards Cameron throat sinking her teeth into his neck he screams as she drinks from him. He was able to half way shift having his claws out digging them into the back of her neck the moment he does a vision fills his mind of a young Akasha running towards Aurora but her eyes are different they are black here. Akasha clearly sees this and runs towards her with open arms hugging her mother. Aurora inhales Akasha scent before pulling away rubbing her face which Akasha repeats the gesture telling Aurora her eyes are beautiful calling her mommy. Aurora tells her thank you but no one else can know there true color no one but her and her sister Emilia. The vision ends as Cameron claws falls from Akasha neck because of blood lost Mila charges forward shifting into her wolf digging her claws and teeth into Akasha surprising her because she was actually able to connect which Akasha is fast. Mila wolf continued to fight until finally Akasha steps out of it and grabs Mila wolf by the neck squeezing it hard until she shift back into a human that is when Akasha and some other vampyres began to feed on her. That had us confused because vampyres hate our blood we stink to them. The vision ends with Akasha throwing Mila body to the floor walking away saying that they work there is done all the vampyres stand straight following her out the pack house. The girls stop chanting and the vision ends as Cameron starts to cry out to Hazel and she appears for him.