Chapter 19

**Choices Pt.2**

***Camillo Moretti***

I tried to take as long as I could in the shower but I didn't won't to winkle. Then the cold water to help my muscle was starting to make them ache because I was shivering so fucking hard, I forgot to turn down the air and turn on the floor warmers in the bathroom. I step out drying off afterwards I shave and brush my teeth before getting dress because I know my breath smelled like alcohol something I started drinking at the restaurant earlier and when I got home because of Hazel and Emilio I continued to throw the drinks down trying to get luna out my fucking head and keep myself from going to kill my brother. I grab the suit bag off the bed taking out the three piece royal and light blue Fendi suit inside. I paired the suit with a white Fendi dress shirt and dark brown Fendi men's dress shoes. I don't know what made me allow my mother to order for us for tonights dinner but I learned to just allow her to have her way in something's. Once I am dress it's nothing else to do but grab my phone and leave even though that is the last thing I want to do. When I go to pull my phone from the charger I have a shit load of calls and texts. I read my father's first he tells me that he and the rest of the family will arrive late tonight or possibly early morning, that my mom got called here early something went wrong with the event hall that she had booked so she needed to come early. So I reply to him knowing he won't get it until they land. I see that Killion texted saying that Mr. Maceo agreed to meet this Sunday downtown at the Fairmont Plaza which is now owned by my family because of the deal I did earlier last month. I see that Sandra called and texted again after seeing I didn't answer the other one hundred calls.

The next text made me stop in my tracks at the elevator before hitting the button. Angel texted to let me know Sandra was in the parking garage trying to get up. What is wrong with this woman? Soul tied or not she must know that she isn't wanted by me or my wolf. I texted Emmett to see if Sandra is still here I also call the elevator up. I get a reply immediately saying Mr. Castillo requested to have her escorted off the premises. Which makes me very grateful to have Emmett as a bodyguard and Angel as a friend. When I make it to the ground floor no one is there but my bodyguard which for that I am grateful. I take the Bugatti La Voiture Noire just for the speed. As I get ready to pull out the garage onto the street I get a few stares or should I say the car does. A few girls even waves at me even though they can't see into the car because the tint is so dark. I roll the window down winking and smiling at them with what went down with Emilio and Hazel I might as well get back into the swing of things with the ladies. Once I had the first green light I am gone speeding through the dark Houston city streets. I actually pass the restaurant up twice not really wanting to go inside but debating if I should hit up a supernatural club instead that isn't too far away to get into a little trouble. I know that is more or a Emilio move but it really is a lot of fun especially when you are feeling like shit which I happened to be feeling like now. But I can't do Killion like that so I turn around and I pull into the driveway parking on the side getting out fixing my clothes and running my hand through my hair heading inside the restaurant.

From where I am standing I can see the Castillo's, Carter's, Jackson's, Alvarez's and what look to be Hazel's brother's and sister from her mother's side seated at the tables. Emilio and Marcello are here as well thank god my mother didn't pick us out the same suit again something she is known to do like we are kids. But his suit is black with red pin strips with a red shirt and Marcello is red and blue pin strips with a blue shirt I notice that Sasha dress matches his suit and Shannon color coordinated with Angel as well. When I walk up I noticed Mrs. Black isn't here and Hazel looks really beautiful with her hair straight and down in her royal blue dress that fits her perfectly. When she sees me her eyes light up but than I guess she remembered what happened earlier because she looks at Emilio who smirks at her, she puts her head down so I take the only available seat next to her. I know that Mr. Carter is behind this seat being available for me only because he noticed how protective I was over his daughter in his office it made him happy.