Chapter 21

***Mated & Marked ***

**Camillo Moretti**

It felt like eternity, looking into her beautiful hypnotic eyes waiting for her to make a decision but in reality it was only seconds. I could see in her eyes she would always accept our love she lean up kissing me with her eyes close. Love I need you to use your words.

Hazel: I want you both too Camillo.

I see her chest rise and fall as she catch her breath from all the making out we've been doing. I make sure I see the want and need in her eyes before I lean back down taking her mouth in another breathtakingly intoxicating kiss moving my hands down her body to her lace panties pulling them down. She lifts her body to help me remove them within seconds thank god because I was prepared to rip them off, my own clothes are off as soon as I removed her panties. I grab a condom from the nightstand tearing it open with my teeth putting it on. Before we can start to make love I asked her again. Are you sure luna? She nods her head yes so I smile kissing her moving forward rocking my erection into her treasure while kissing, sucking, and licking on her neck as I push forward into her sex she is so wet but also so very tight. As I try to push in she squeeze her muscle moving up towards the headboard. I look in her eyes seeing fear but her need and want for me it is still there as well. I remove the condom going back to slowly kissing her lips while rubbing myself against her treasure making sure to intensify her pleasure as I rub my hands down and all over her body. Once I have her moaning and rolling her hips up towards my swollen cock I slowly push forward until I am all the way inside of her making sure to stay still giving her time to adjust to me while I shower her face with loving kisses. I make love to her mouth, our tongues dancing and exploring each other once she start to move I start to slowly thrust in and out of her barely able to control myself because she feels so fucking soft, tight, wet and warm. I hold her tight never breaking my rymthm. My thrust getting a little faster as she gets wetter and her moans get louder. I feel her walls start to squeeze and grip my shaft like a vise and I know she is almost there so I lean my head back allowing my wolf fangs to descend, hearing him thinking finally with a proud smile on his lips as he looks down at our luna with pure love affection and admiration. She began to moan louder so I lean forward and dig my fangs into her shoulder, its pure ecstasy no pure euphoria is a better explanation of how this feels. I can feel our bodies becoming one even our orgasm feels more intensified. She grips me tighter as my fangs went deep into her I feel her walls working my shaft gripping and releasing. I release my fangs from her shoulder licking over the wound making her moan out again releasing another orgasm this one I silence with kisses. Once her moans becomes soft whimpers I roll over off her pulling her to my chest licking her bite as I lay there listening to her heartbeat and breathing slow down and also that damn song she set as her alarm on her phone. The song got two things right that if she walks away after this I will suffer and my wolf and myself are bound to her now. I continue to rub down her body while licking her wound because from what I've seen and heard the mating mark can be painful for a human.

I was so wrapped up in thought and trying to care for my luna that I didn't realize that we both had fallen back to sleep until I heard a knock on the door. I yell for whoever it was to come in pulling the covers up over my luna's body because it was cover only up to her waist and my wolf or I don't want anyone seeing what is now officially ours. Angel opens the door walking inside looking around before he speaks.

Angel: Your mom wants to know will you and Hazel join us for lunch?

I see him sniff the air and smile seeing Hazel laying on my chest.

Angel: She doesn't smell as appealing as she once did.

I laugh telling him we will be down give us a few minutes. He nods his head closing the door. I found myself watching her sleep listening to her soft snores and smiling down at her. She move a little pulling the covers down which she is still naked seeing her laying next to me like this I immediately get hard I start to rub my hands down her side kissing her hips and back. Working my way back to her mouth she wraps her arms around my neck deepening our kiss moaning into my mouth I move my hand down to her treasure into her slick fold working her until she is dripping wet. Luna I am going to make love to you again. She moans her yes and arched her back as I enter her, she cries out there was a sudden burst of pain that she felt when I enter her that's how I know we are one I am already feeling all her emotions stronger. I cover her mouth with more kisses pulling out only a little telling her I am sorry and I will and can be gentle. She nod her head with tears in her eyes I kiss them away before pushing farther into her treasure working her slowly rolling and grinding my hips. I feel her relaxes with each stroke she moans which lets me know all the pain is gone which makes my strokes become a little faster, deeper, and harder her hips start to push back. As I thrust forward we move together in an increasingly desperate rhythm with her moans of pleasure I start to feel her walls gripping my cock which started to intensify my pleasure I lean down kiss the back of her neck turning her head telling her I won't last much longer and I need her to cum for me at that moment she becomes wetter tightening around my cock just like earlier I lean my head back to release my wolf fangs and dig into her shoulder she began to moan louder as her body rocks and tighten around mine. I work her through her orgasm finding my own. I remove my fangs licking over the bite which I can feel turns her on not just because I can feel her emotions when we are one like this but she begins to rock back into my shaft rolling her hips. I smile to myself still licking my bite mark on her shoulder allowing her to get me back hard the moment she does I devour her one more time. We lay there sweaty hot bodies wrapped around each other for a few minutes but this time I make sure she doesn't fall asleep. I kiss her neck blowing, licking, and sucking on it she let a small soft moan escape her mouth. Wake up my beautiful luna.