Chapter 30

***Signed, Sealed, & Mated***

***Eight Hours Later***

Our phones rang none stop everyone was calling back to back saying how worried they all were about us. And we needed to call them back because we broke formation something we knew we were never supposed to do especially since we were at war. Once we were done we went back to the house and made love over and over on every surface of our new home. I had been started the purchase on this house but when Hazel agreed to marry me that morning I had called having them to push everything through quickly. She had been through so much growing up so I wanted her to have everything she needed and wanted that included a place to call home, her home, our home. I sent a text to Angel, Killion, and Marcello to let them know that we are good that we just needed time together alone. I made sure when Hazel woke up she texted Shannon, Sasha, Amariah, and Mashelle but no calls I tell her the rest of tonight is about us and us only. We already didn't get to enjoy the happiness of our engagement because of the shit with TMZ and Mr. Fairmont having me served with a subpoena for my DNA. Absolutely no more distractions from anyone this is about us only. I ordered from Mastro Grille having it delivered to the house under Emmett name we even paid with his credit card that way we couldn't be traced by anyone because no one knows Emmett real name but mom and myself not even my father knew it because Emmett is from the Cranach der Altere pack. The door bell rang so I go get the food from out front while Hazel clean herself up some. Which I don't know why because I told her I plan on getting her back dirty after we both put something in our stomachs. When I get back into the living room she is there looking for something on the tv. When she looks up from her search she sees me in only joggers and her eyes fills with lust before she speaks.

Hazel: Shannon and Mashelle are mad that I can't answer their calls but I can text them.

Trust me love they will be okay. Besides they both will see you tomorrow at the children charity dinner. I can tell that me telling her she won't see them until tomorrow confused her.

Hazel: We won't go back to the loft tonight?

No my luna not until tomorrow I want you to myself. I feel my eyes changes color as my wolf looks over her body he gets excited and she blushes looking at me but seeing us staring. She looks back at the TV putting it on Criminal Minds which is something I actually enjoy watching. I hand her, her food than sit on the floor between her legs eating my own. We both eat in silence just watching criminal minds until I break the silence between us. Who are you more like JJ, Penelope, or Prentiss? She lift her head as if she is thinking about it.

Hazel: I would say that I am Penelope and JJ mixed together. Who would you be?

I smile you want the truth luna?

Hazel: Yes I do.

I would be Spencer and Hotch.

Hazel: Not Derek Morgan?

No he is more Emilio. We both laughed at my statement of my twin brother.

Hazel: Okay this is the big question Edward or Jacob?

Nope not doing that one love I'll pass. She pouts with a smile playing at the corner of her mouth.

Hazel: Come on please I'll tell you who I would be.

At this I smile because I would like to know who she would be from twilight. Okay ladies first she roll her eyes at me and my wolf growls at her.

Hazel: Okay I would be Alice Cullen and Jane.

That's two interesting choices. No Bella Swann?

Hazel: No she didn't become likable or relatable until breaking dawn one and two. Now it's your turn a deal is a deal Camillo.