Chapter 42

***Visions***

**Camillo Moretti**

That night was like I felt every cell inside my body come alive making love to my luna. We explored every part of each other bodies making love over and over until she couldn't take anymore and I still hadn't had enough of her. It's like my mind and body had become alive with a new me. I felt stronger, faster, better even. I've been woke for a hour just laying here watching my luna sleep while thinking over everything that happened yesterday from the attacks, to my rage towards my luna for being careless, being bitten and scratched by vampires. I immediately start to haze but I wasn't thinking about sex anymore and Hazel is sleep. A memory flashed through my mind and I realized its my love my luna dreaming about my lips and tongue on her treasure making her climax and afterwards me biting down on her thigh which makes her explode in ecstasy. I can smell her arousal now she is turned on from the dream she is having of me. I smile to myself before going down and giving her exactly what she is dreaming of. After making her cum with my tongue in her treasure I make my way to her thick smooth caramel thighs biting down piercing the skin as she moans out my name clamping her other leg around my neck holding me there. I dig deeper into her thigh biting and sucking hard feeling her warm sweet blood lace my tongue. I began to suck harder pulling more blood feeling her arousal spike again as she pulls my hair pushing me deeper into her thighs as her legs began to shake I hold her still placing one hand down on her belly pressing down to hold her in place. I was extremely turned on realizing what I was doing I pull away quick. Hazel looked confused at my quick retreat as if she did something wrong. I am sorry luna I didn't mean...

Hazel: Camillo come here.

I know she can sense how I am feeling right know. I go to her and she kissed my lips and jaw pulling me to her I look her in the eyes and there doing that rainbow thing. I heard her thoughts saying I didn't do anything wrong and she wants me to touch and taste her again. So I asked if she is sure with my words and she speaks saying please so I grabbed her around the waist pulling her down biting back down on her thigh sucking hard until she begans to moan to loud then I come up kissing her lips, neck, and shoulder where I marked her. This time I enter her sweet little sex slowly rocking into her pumping my hips into a slow circular rhythm as Hazel grips my ass pulling me deeper into her the moment I bite down into her mark drawing blood and sucking we both climax at the same time kissing and moaning each others names. I roll over pulling her to my chest looking at the ceiling I realize my arm doesn't hurt anymore I look over at it to see that it's completely healed.

Hazel: I noticed it too while you slept.

I didn't know I had released my thoughts. I softly called out to Genevieve knowing she would hear me and she answers right away speaking with me through her mind.

Genevieve: Yes Alpha King?

Does this mean what I think this means?

Genevieve: Yes and No.

Hazel: What exactly does it mean?

I can tell that Hazel is frustrated with her response to my question.

Genevieve: You will not be like Baker, Alpha Camillo you weren't a wolf that died and was brought back you and Emilio are different from the others that were turnt. Akasha bite mutated your wolf DNA so you two are still wolves but your also part vampires your like a hybrid now because of the two sets of different DNA.

I didn't know that Emilio was listening until he said he was going to find Akasha and rip her heart out. Hazel tell him to get in line. I rub my hand up and down her side thinking that now I am a wolf vampire. Hazel leans forward kissing me and my mind goes blank of everything but her, touching her, loving her, and tasting her. We kiss until we need to come up for air. What are you doing to me luna?