Chapter 16

***STALKER***

This thing with me being pulled into the quantum realm or vision quest shit is really starting to piss me off. Especially if it is going to happen while I am awake and not sleep but I don't even get the answers I need not that I was looking for any at that moment. My luna? The mermaid calling me Alpha King what was that damn fish trying to tell me? And why is all this shit happening now.

Hazel: Camillo Mon roi alpha are you okay? Our light is green.

I look up at her and see confusion and concern on her face which I never wanted her to worry about me. I began to drive moving forward. Yes sorry luna I am fine just thinking about a business meeting but it's not important luna. I would like to get to know you better so I have some questions for you.

Hazel: Okay but you're sure you are okay?

Yes my luna I am fine I promise you. She nod her head grabbing my hand again with a slight smile on her face did she just call me her alpha king in French or am I hearing things I will let it go for now because I think I am tripping still. How old are you Hazel?

Hazel: Twenty three years old.

Okay When is your birthday love?

Hazel: January the fourth. When is your birthday?

Do you want my age or just my birthday luna?

Hazel: Both please Sir?

I growl at her calling me sir it turns me and my wolf on but I know I have to control myself and my wolf. I am twenty six years old and my birthday is December eighteen. She have a frown on her face like I am not being honest with her. What is wrong my luna? I remove my hand from hers to rub her cheek.

Hazel: Well social media have Emilio birthday listed as December nineteen your identical twins how is that possible?

My mother went into labor late into the day I was born first at 11:58 and he was born second at 12:03 five minutes later. She pushed both us out without medicine all natural she tells us proudly.

Hazel: That is weird and cool at the same time. I was there when my sister gave birth it kind of freaked me out.

Her facial expressions made me laugh.

Hazel: Anyway what is your favorite color Cam?

I smile to myself to hear her calling me Cam and not Mr. Moretti. This means she is getting comfortable with me which is all I ever wanted because rather she is aware of not she will become my luna one day for real. I have three actually because I can't choose between the three. The first is blue the second is black and the third is red. Now what's your favorite color?

Hazel: I am the same I can't choose between just one so I will tell you all of them. Black, Rose gold, and Red and here recently green.

From the corner of my eyes I see her blushing looking down at our hands. Now my interest is peaked. What made you start liking the color green?

Hazel: Pass.

She grab my hand back interlocking our fingers. Wait, what you can't pass on a question.

Hazel: Well okay I choose not to answer that question.

So she really is very stubborn, I shake my head at her but I still smile as well I like a woman that doesn't try to let me have my way just because she thinks that's what I want. Okay luna what type of law did you study?

Hazel: Now that's a question I can answer for you. I study corporate law and also criminal law.

I think to myself there aren't no where near the same but I won't question it right now maybe that's why she began to dig into us. Okay so what do you like to do for fun luna?