Chapter 55

***MISSING***

**Camillo Moretti**

We had all just been standing and sitting here for over a hour and there was still no word on my luna. I was completely losing my shit without knowing anything that included not being able to smell nor sense her. I had become really good at using our bond to feel and find her and even better at using her scent to seek her but here I was coming up blank. The Fenrir warriors was out searching the city of Rome and all of Italy for her. Hazel was just as important to them as she was to me I knew they wouldn't stop looking until they found her and I didn't even won't to think the last part. I had decided it was time to call her grandfather to let him know what was going on. When I informed him of everything that happened he told me he was on it. He used her brothers to do a locator spell which wasn't working for some reason. We were trying to keep things from getting out to the public but as time pass it looked like we would have to alert the authorities. I had Ron looking into Marco, Sandra, Akasha and all the other vampyres that was trying to come for us. I knew I was stressing everyone out with all the orders and frustration that was building up because I was snapping at them. I stand starting to pace back and forth as my wolf and vampire counter part worries about our mate which I was thankful and grateful that my wolf had stop all the fucking howling inside my head about his luna let's not forget the hissing my vampire half was doing it was like they knew something I didn't know. The front door open and we all look to see who will come around the corner all very much anxious and hopeful that it was luna. But it was my mother, father, and the twins along with Mashelle and the babies. They all came over to hug me telling me how we will find my luna.

Genevieve: Cam tell me what happened from the moment you two left until you noticed she was missing this morning.

We got into the Audi drove straight home when we made it into the house Emmett and Raizo set the alarm once we were inside like they always do then they left for the guest house. Hazel phone rang and it was her grandfather which she took the call. I left her down here while I got ready for bed and I started thinking about our visit with Emilia, Lestat, and Armand when she came up since we are connected she heard my thoughts and she began to tell me what she thought. I ended up getting in bed first the moment I did I was out but I felt her get in once she was done in the bathroom. Then I was out the moment my head hit the pillow when I woke up she wasn't here so I got up to look for her but she wasn't anywhere inside the house I tried calling for her on our phones and through our mating bond but she wasn't answering my calls or she didn't answer through our connection. I pause looking over at my mother and the girls because that is the end of the story.

Genevieve: What was that?

I look at her with confusion all over my face as I wonder what she is talking about. What is what princess? She could tell that I am leaving something out because just like my luna, Genevieve and Dahlia are tied to me somehow.

She walk forward and grab my hand linking our minds immediately the dream that I had that night start to fill my mind and Genevieve sees the whole thing at the end we feel a snap like the dream wasn't finished but I woke up anyway. Maybe that what that was something happened to luna so it woke me out my dream state. Genevieve let my hands go stepping back looking at me.

Genevieve: Was that really real?

Gabriela: Was what real?

Yes it is I went to sleep thinking about Vlad and Lucas and that's what I saw in my dreams I mean that's where I was pulled too.

Gabriela: What was it that the two of you saw?

Genevieve: That was our great, great grandmother.

Genevieve looks shocked as she tells mom what she saw.