Chapter 47

***TRANSFORMATION***

**Camillo Moretti**

I could literally feel the wheels spinning in everyone heads with the information we were giving them there was so much that we were taught and thought we knew not just about werewolves, vampires, and witches but fairies as well to have it all thrown out the window from just a conversation with Hazel's grandfather. Hazel was barely paying attention at all her mind was focus on eating because mom had sat another bowl of fruit in front of her. I have to start feeding her more when we mate like we do I noticed it takes her energy and makes her hungry.

Sasha: So Hazel is related to the fairy prince Alcaeus and Aurora the moon goddess?

No she isn't.

Sasha: But you said she is part fairy.

I did but we also found out that there are dark fairies with a queen and there are light or good fairies with a fairy queen.

Adolf: My late wife tells me that the dark fairy queen name is Aine and the good fairy queen name is Titania which is the great, great grandmother of Hazel and her siblings.

I thought about the time I was visited by the fairy queen. I know something seemed familiar about her, she and Hazel have the same eyes and smile. Hazel  finally looks up from her bowl I can feel her confusion. What is wrong luna?

Hazel: Grandpere you said tells and not told you.

He stare at her realizing that he misspoke he didn't mean to say it that way but it's too late Hazel already caught on to what he said and how he said it.

Adolf: You can't completely kill a fairy not how vampires, wolves, humans, or witches dies princess. So when they are harmed to the point of death they are banished back to the Fray realm. That is where your grandmere is now. So I can still talk with her in these vision like things whenever I dream.

Amariah: Can we do it too? Can we talk to grandmere?

He nods his head yes at her with a smile on his face. He was happy that she wanted to communicate with his wife. My dad stands up asking so we want him and the rest of us to believe all this with a angry look on his face. It because he believed in all he was taught of the vampire, witches, wolves, and fairies and now here we are contradicting everything he was taught of the old stories. Elbert tells him yes because its the truth every last word. In return of Hazel's grandfather words dad doesn't look convince but he have always been a hard man when it comes to tradition especially wolves traditions. But he have to understand that Elbert have been around a lot longer than he have hell if what he said is true he isn't too far behind Lucas himself. I can hear the gemini twins chanting in their heads while we talked and I wonder what they're chanting about because they are using words I never heard them use before whenever they chant. I started back paying attention to the conversation at hand telling my father that I believe every word he is telling us.

Antonello: You believe anything lately including this alpha king prophesy none sense and this true alpha shit and now this? They're trying to change everything about who we are and where we come from.

I can feel Emilio, Hazel, Mashelle, and myself getting irritated and furious with my father each for our own reasons. Hazel because she is protective of me which I wish she would channel some of that rage to protecting herself. I am supposed to protect her not the other way around. Before my rage could over take me the room fills with an amazing aroma of honey, vanilla, and all kinds of flowery earthy smells similar to Hazel's smell but more potent. The girls continues to chant, North, South, East, and West along with Fire, Water, Earth, and Air.