Chapter 29

***COMMITMENT***

**Camillo Moretti**

I was supposed to be reassuring and calming my luna but she ended up being the one keeping me calm and reassured that she was okay and we would work through this social media shit together. She had sensed that my wolf wanting to bite my baby brother head off and I was inclined to let him. Breakfast was now over and Hazel was sitting on my lap with her arms around my neck playing with the back of my hair. I got to admit it feel good not only having her touch me lovingly but just having her near and all to myself. Years of going back and forth with love interest with my identical twin brother always coming in the middle but not anymore luna was all mine she made it perfectly clear. I was hers and she was mine nothing in between.

Gabriela: Oh Hazel dear your gown for the children charity dinner tomorrow will arrive later today at Camillo apartment.

Hazel nod her head okay at my mother before going back to playing in my hair. Mom we were going to look today for her a dress. If Hazel didn't say anything my mom would end up picking her wedding dress as well not because she is controlling but because my mother loves to shop and also loves the biggest, brighter, expensive and most fancy things.

Gabriela: We can't have our princess wearing something off the racks Camillo.

I glare at my mother getting irritated with her.

Hazel: It's okay Camillo! I really didn't want to go look for a dress anyway. Plus your mom did an amazing job picking out my last dress.

I have to admit she really did because it got me my luna but that is besides the point which I know between mom and luna I will never get my point across. Well we are still getting out this house today love plus you need new clothes.

Hazel: What? No I don't dad and Gabby just brought me two closet full of clothing.

That's true but none of it is business appropriate especially if you're going to be job hurting in the law profession luna. Hazel doesn't look happy but she still nods her head and stops playing with my hair which makes my wolf whimpers he really loves it when she touches us. I move her hand back to my head looking up at her as she smiles going back to rubbing her fingers through my hair. Mashelle tells her now that the cats out of the bag with us she have to start dressing the part anyway. Which means no more t-shirt, jeans, and converse and that is exactly what she has on right now. Hazel doesn't say anything she just look down at her jeans and t-shirt. Hazel you don't have to change anything about yourself I love you just the way you are jeans, t-shirt and converse even if you wanted to wear a paper bag for the rest of your life I would want you the same. She rubs soft circles through my hair and kiss my cheek. Now that we are engaged luna how about you move in with me at the loft that's what we can do today instead of shopping than once we finish you can invite whoever you want over to have a house warming party. She actually looks happy about moving in I thought I would have to argue alot more on this Hazel looks like the type that likes her personal space and I will give her all she need just inside our house.

Shannon: Mashelle you will be able to move paying roommates in now because I will be living with Angel now as well. I didn't know how to tell you guys at first but now that Hazel is moving in with Camillo I don't feel bad about moving in with Angel anymore.

I wonder why Shannon is saying Mashelle can get her some paying roommates didn't she know that the loft they were living in was paid for. The loft you girls are living in was rent free Shannon it is paid for. Mr. Carter and Killion purchase that loft for Hazel when they found out she was returning back to Texas from New York to live here. They wanted her to be close, safe, and protected because Killion, Kamden, Karter, and Karson all have lofts in that same building they got it to look after their baby sister. Both Shannon and Hazel looked shocked to find out this information but I thought at least Hazel knew this already since the paperwork is in her name.